DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 54 of 97 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Not a huge deal, but Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar as well as Pathfinder Lost Omens: Pathfinder Society are not showing up in the Lost Omens Settings Module Set Load screen. Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 10.09.52 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by joelevan View Post
    Not a huge deal, but Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar as well as Pathfinder Lost Omens: Pathfinder Society are not showing up in the Lost Omens Settings Module Set Load screen. Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 10.09.52 PM.png
    Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in the release next week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse seems to default to blocking player loading, but it has a fair number of player resources, such as new ancestries.

Little Trouble in Big Absalom's reference manual is completely unreadable in dark theme - white text on pale background.

EDIT: Also, the pregen characters have some issues with their spell automation. The druid's version of Heal doesn't have the d8+8 healing option, and the sorcerer's version of Harm doesn't have the saving throw.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; May 22nd, 2022 at 19:58.

Bestiary 3 - Clacking Skull Swarm

Just discovered today using them, the clacking skull swarm is missing its offensive actions: shrieking scream and swarming gnaw.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse seems to default to blocking player loading, but it has a fair number of player resources, such as new ancestries.
    I'll try to split that out ASAP.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by shinjox View Post
    Just discovered today using them, the clacking skull swarm is missing its offensive actions: shrieking scream and swarming gnaw.
    Thanks for reporting! It was in there, but an errant carriage return caused it to not be picked up. Fixed.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

When loading a bunch of modules, I noticed a bunch of inconsistencies. I don't own all the PF2 content so I can't point them all out, but here is what I noticed.

Trouble in Otari loads up under a section called "Adventure" while most of the others load up under a separate section called "Adventures" (with an s on the end).

Pathfinder 2 Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide loads up under "Pathfinder Second Edition" rather than the "Lost Omens" section where it's likely intended.

There are 4 separate Player Sections, should probably be a single section, here are the different names:
    "Player Guides" Pathfinder Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide loads here (should probably be in Lost Omens like the Character Guide).
    "Player Resource" Several load here
    "Player's Guide" A couple load here
    "Player's Resources" Several load here

I can't speak for all cases but just as a FYI, a "Player's Guide" is not the same as a "Player's Resources", so those two should be separated from each other.

A Player's Guide is meant to help the players with backgrounds and other such information specific to an entire adventure path.
    A Player's Resources file is a player's version of material from a specific modules within an adventure path or module. This does not encompass the entire adventure path, just that one module. They also tend to be mainly just a list of special player-related stuff (items, backgrounds, etc.) that were introduced in that adventure and not meant to be a completely formatted module, like what Player's Guides are.

Standards do have to be kept consistent with other rulesets in Fantasy Grounds, thus I don't see Pathfinder 2 combining all the Player's Guides and Player's Resources. That would put Pathfinder 2 out of phase with the rest of Fantasy Grounds development and while there is a little wiggle room to be different for Pathfinder 2, it still has to abide by set standard that are used across the board for most things.

I think the main things that can absolutely be fixed are:

* The Society Guide being "Lost Omens" if that is what the rest of the Lost Omens books are categorized as (I don't own any of the Lost Omens books so I cannot confirm it personally).
    * Player Resource and Player's Resources made consistent to be the same => Player's Resources
    * Changing Adventure to Adventures for consistency

I am unsure about the Lost Omens World Guide issue. I don't own that one and don't understand what the issue is. I'm sure Trenloe or ShadeRaven can address that one since one (or both) of them developed that one.
    Last edited by sciencephile; May 24th, 2022 at 19:05.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Paizo uses the Lost Omens titles for their setting specific world. The other books are Second Edition Core. Paizo lists the books in separate sections on their website and offers separate subscriptions for them. I would therefore suggest putting all Lost Omens titles in the Lost Omens section unless you want to put specific "Player's Resources" in a Player's section.

The earlier title I mentioned the Lost Omens character Guide has both a GM and a player module both currently in Lost Omens. This is why it was inconsistent with the Lost Omens World Guide I mentioned earlier.

Thread Information