STAR TREK 2d20
Page 52 of 98 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Thanks for the fast response.

For me it looks like this ...

Bild_2022-04-06_200827.png

It comes up in the Bestiary, it comes up in Images, it is stated in the Other tab but comes up blank.

Regards.

Yeah. For some reason, it's not recognizing the Images file, which we can see there on your Images, and what's hooked to the actual creature itself in its Other tab on the Bestiary entry (stat block). I'll dig into the code there to see if there's something going on in how it picks up that file.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quick Update: Created new campaign, activated Lost Omens: Mwangi Expanse (and nothing else); same issue.
    Even disabled the FG Theme, just to be sure. No difference.
    interestingly, every other image I am opening is working as intended so far.

I am still suspecting it's how the special character is being handled with its name. It's the only creature that uses the é. While, internally, it looks like it is picking it up okay, and it is appearing in the images, something isn't meshing with how it was linked in the creature's stat block.

Now you say you can see it listed under the Campaign-Images Tab as above, but when you click on it there, it also comes up as blank, yes?

[Edit] Come to think of it, how does the token look? Is it a small, circular image of it, or a generic letter? Nevermind, I see the blank space.. it isn't finding that either.
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; April 6th, 2022 at 19:38.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I am still suspecting it's how the special character is being handled with its name. It's the only creature that uses the é. While, internally, it looks like it is picking it up okay, and it is appearing in the images, something isn't meshing with how it was linked in the creature's stat block.

Now you say you can see it listed under the Campaign-Images Tab as above, but when you click on it there, it also comes up as blank, yes?
    That is correct.

Alrighty, I am guessing that, for some people, having non-standard characters in a file name might be causing a problem. I'll sort it out and make sure you (and others) can access that, even if it means changing its name to plain text for at least the image file names.

Thanks for helping me dig into this!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Alrighty, I am guessing that, for some people, having non-standard characters in a file name might be causing a problem. I'll sort it out and make sure you (and others) can access that, even if it means changing its name to plain text for at least the image file names.

Thanks for helping me dig into this!
    Nah, I have to thank not only for you looking into it but also for being so fast.

Regards.

Edit: Updated FG, works like a charm, fixed. Thanks alot.
    Last edited by Yhasper; April 7th, 2022 at 15:03.

Age of Ashes AP 4 (Fires of the Haunted City) runes are miscategorized as "Rune". It should be "Runes". It affects filtering.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Age of Ashes AP 4 (Fires of the Haunted City) runes are miscategorized as "Rune". It should be "Runes". It affects filtering.
    Thanks for reporting. I have made the change. It should be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, April 26th.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Spell trickster feats don't have the archetype field set, so they don't appear in the spell search dialog when filtering by archetype.

Thread Information