DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 98 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    I just saw that weapons with the striking trait should automatically add magic damage when dragged to a PC sheet. So I will try to drag all our groups' old weapons off and on again to have them update.

Some striking weapons in the Age of Ashes AP 1 and 2 miss the striking property. Among them the Cinderclaw gauntlet and Eclipse.

Some magical weapons miss the magical trait. As far as I understood this is used informally at this point anyway?!

Extinction Curse Book 1: Cavnakash (Xulgath in the Erran Tower) has a bug in the Xulgath Stench effect: the "DC: 22" messes up the DC of casters that are affected by making it way too high. It took us a bit to figure out what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Extinction Curse Book 1: Cavnakash (Xulgath in the Erran Tower) has a bug in the Xulgath Stench effect: the "DC: 22" messes up the DC of casters that are affected by making it way too high. It took us a bit to figure out what was going on.
    EDIT:

Hi Montis, Trenloe helped me find the issue. It has been fixed and checked in as a hotfilx. Should be in the LIVE environment in the next day or two.
    Last edited by sciencephile; April 4th, 2022 at 01:08.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Mark of the Mantis

Doatara's Hit List has some invalid characters.
    Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Map: Forgotten Cellar is missing encounter pins. Should probably have a pin linking to 1.07. B. Forgotten Cellar.

Bestiary 1 & Bestiary 3

Module section "CreatureAbilitys" should be "Creature Abilities".

Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 6.44.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 6.44.32 PM.png
    Last edited by Dire Weasel; April 4th, 2022 at 06:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Mark of the Mantis

Doatara's Hit List has some invalid characters.
    Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Map: Forgotten Cellar is missing encounter pins. Should probably have a pin linking to 1.07. B. Forgotten Cellar.
    Well, it was a forgotten cellar, after all

In all seriousness, this has been fixed and checked in. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 4/12.

In the meantime, the garbage characters should be a hyphen.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    EDIT:

Hi Montis, Trenloe helped me find the issue. It has been fixed and checked in as a hotfilx. Should be in the LIVE environment in the next day or two.
    Thanks! Won't be of any help to our group but I hope it helps others avoid this confusing issue

Lost Omens: Mwangi Expanse (image missing?)

Hi there,

could be just me, could be for everyone.

I am not able to display the image of 'Sié Goluo'. Everything else seems to be fine (so far).
    Stat block is accessible from the bestiary, the image however (tab other) comes up blank (white).
    Same if I try to access the image via 'Images'.

Regards.

Hey Yhasper, thanks for reporting. This one I am curious about because I see it in my version. When you say it's not in images, did you simply try searching for it, or did you scroll through to see if it was there between Sifiso and Solace. You could also try to search for it using Goluo. I am curious if the special character (é) could be having an effect in your case (and possibly for others).

That image is out there, we just need to hunt down where it's at. You'd think a huge ox-like creature wouldn't be that sneaky, would you?

Here's how it should look:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information