DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 98 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Name of product: Agents of Edgewatch, Part 1: Devil at the Dreaming Palace

issue: The pacifying rune form the Adventure Toolbox (p. 78) is listed in the module as a level 2 item, when it is in fact level 5 as printed in the book.
    Thanks. Fixed. Should reflect this in the Tuesday update on March 1st.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Name of product: Abomination Vaults, Book 2: Hands of the Devil

Issue: No secret door from area B20 to B24.
    You know, I paid too much attention to the map itself when creating the line of sight design for this level and didn't catch the text within the room description itself. Nice catch. The master map shows no S to indicate that there's a secret door, but based on the room description, the intent was clearly there. Fixed. It should be updated in the next patch on March 1st.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Text looks strange after the last update.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-04 um 16.42.30.png

Sorry, seems to be a general FGU problem, Starfinder looks the same. IŽll post it in the proper thread.
    Last edited by Locotomo; March 4th, 2022 at 15:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Text looks strange after the last update.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-04 um 16.42.30.png

Sorry, seems to be a general FGU problem, Starfinder looks the same. IŽll post it in the proper thread.
    This isn't reproducible. Being discussed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ets-unreadable
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In Malevolence Rooms C14a+b.

The Twins have a Hardness value (equal to their HP) that shouldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    In Malevolence Rooms C14a+b.

The Twins have a Hardness value (equal to their HP) that shouldn't be there.
    Hi Darkrite,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed it and have checked it in.

EDIT: The fix is now live.

-Danny
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 6th, 2022 at 22:58.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

My GM complained that there's a wrong encounter in Abomination Vaults - Hands of the Devil "room 03.10.D07". That's all the information I've got without spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    You know, I paid too much attention to the map itself when creating the line of sight design for this level and didn't catch the text within the room description itself. Nice catch. The master map shows no S to indicate that there's a secret door, but based on the room description, the intent was clearly there. Fixed. It should be updated in the next patch on March 1st.
    Weirdly enough, it shows as an "S" in my pdf (inside cover), though maybe that was fixed later.

Regarding the post above, some more information:

Name of product: Abomination Vaults, Book 2: Hands of the Devil

Issue: HotD - 3.10.D08 [Spoilers] links "Encounter: D7. [Spoilers]"

There is an encounter with the correct NPC in it but it is not linked and mislabeled ("3.10.D08 [Spoilers but name of D07]").

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I was really pushing hard to get Secrets of Magic and Guns & Gears ready. I took care of all of the above, along with a few other little tweaks I noticed when I was in there amongst some of the APs, that should all hit on next Tuesday's update.

Please let me know if there's anything I've missed! I have come up for air and am much more likely to notice it now

I loaded all PF2 modules that I bought from the Smitework store. None of them includes any weapon with "magic" damage type. So resistances and weaknesses to "magical" or non-magical weapons are not automated. Please have all DLC authors fix that. Thanks.

Thread Information