DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 98 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GunWar View Post
    Hello,

There is a bug with NPC King Harral - there is problem with damage roll (please see attachment), when the mouse is hovered over, nothing happens
    Hi GunWar,

This issue has been fixed and is marked for release as a hotfix. This means that it should be pushed into the LIVE system within a day or two.

If you need the fix before then, just change the semicolon to a comma:

Shove); Damage 2d12+12

to

Shove), Damage 2d12+12
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

AP Age of Ashes Player's Guide

The most absolutely minor of typo errors, the Hellknight Historian background has the text
    You decided to join the Call for Heroes to hoping to gain an opportunity to explore Citadel Altaerein

FG doesn't properly recognize specific magic weapons as weapons, specific shields as shields and the Bracers of Armor as armor, making their automation not work properly. The fix is to have both "weapon" and "weapons" work as category and also "shield" and "shields". For Bracers of Armor the category should be changed from "worn item" to "armor" (even though it's technically not correct, I know).

And all those stats would need to be filled in retroactively for all source books.
    Last edited by Montis; January 13th, 2022 at 12:32.

The name of the product: Abomination Vaults 2:
    Hands of the Devil
    The issue:
    incorrect / missing encounter
    The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.):
    Room D5 repeats the encounter for room D4, on Map of Prison (level 7). There is no D5 encounter in the encounter listing. This means the encounter with Barcumbuk and the barbazu is not available and has to be crafted from the bestiary (with mods for the hell forged weapons)
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be.
    Add D5 encounter and link it in the room description
    Screenshots if appropriate.
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 123057.png

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Glad it's not just us.

Thanks for the fast response.
    Hi esmdev,

Just an update... this is not fixed yet but the SmiteWorks development team is looking into the issue for a potential fix in the future. If I catch wind that the issue gets fixed, I will send another update. Otherwise, it will likely show up in the dev release notes in the future.

It's been a couple of weeks and I don't want you to think we forgot about you

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi esmdev,

Just an update... this is not fixed yet but the SmiteWorks development team is looking into the issue for a potential fix in the future. If I catch wind that the issue gets fixed, I will send another update. Otherwise, it will likely show up in the dev release notes in the future.

It's been a couple of weeks and I don't want you to think we forgot about you

-Danny
    Thanks for the update. So long as I know it's on their list of things to fix, I'm cool.

Hands of the Devil, room 3.10.D05

The encounter attached to the text for this room is the wrong one (it's a duplicate of the encounter for the storage room to the south).

Also, as a general note, because the doors in this area are narrow and the vision blocking matches the door exactly, it ends up making it hard to move or see through the doors; the wall extends out past the midpoint of the square, so PCs who attempt to move past it get stuck.

Also2: The skull forge in this room is awesome looking and it's a shame the vision blocking prevents the players from seeing it at all.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; January 24th, 2022 at 01:06.

qbalrog, Max: Thanks for the info. I'll get that updated this week for next week. Finally made 2 consecutive saves against that virulent disease and am looking forward to actually being able to do things again. That was 3 pretty miserable weeks.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Name of product: Strength of Thousands, Part 1: Kindled Magic

issue: In the Adventure Path Player's Guide, the Background SPONSORED BY VILLAGE (SUVIVAL) is erroneous. It has Crafter's Appraisal as the Skill Feat (likely a copy-and-past-error from the Crafting version of the background) where it should be Forager. Forager is listed as the backgrounds trained skill, where it should be Survival.

While I'm on the topic of backgrounds: why are the name of many backgrounds in ALL CAPS? This applies to the Core Rulebook module, where all but one of the background names are in ALL CAPS, as well as the Strength of Thousands Player's Guide, while most other sources such as the Advanced Player's use normal case for backgrounds. Can we get this changed consistently and perhaps get rid of the ALL CAPS?

Thread Information