DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 97 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Cheers Danny!
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Found an automation issue with the Vrock's Dance of Ruin in the Bestiary (1) module.

It's currently written:
    Save: DC: 28[BASIC][REFLEX]

but should be written:
    Save: Reflex[DC:28][BASIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Found an automation issue with the Vrock's Dance of Ruin in the Bestiary (1) module.

It's currently written:
    Save: DC: 28[BASIC][REFLEX]

but should be written:
    Save: Reflex[DC:28][BASIC]
    Sort of funny that in the middle of 2k automations, I just lost my mind for that one. heh. I have no idea what I was thinking at that particular moment (the rest of the Vrock looks good) other than to say maybe Dance of Ruin was strobe light disco and I was momentarily dazed by the reflection off of my white polyester suit?

I'll update that sucker so it can be ready for the floor next week
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The Shadow and Majordomo from Ruins of Gauntlight still don´t have their double nonmagical resistance fixed.

Young Green Dragon and Adult Green Dragon from the Bestiary (1) are missing the automation entries for Frightful Presence.

It's there for the Ancient Green Dragon and I also spot checked a couple of other Dragons which seemed fine.
    Last edited by Montis; November 23rd, 2021 at 14:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The Shadow and Majordomo from Ruins of Gauntlight still don´t have their double nonmagical resistance fixed.
    Hm.. that's odd. I updated it there and in the Bestiary, so let me dig around a bit. Okay, the Majordomo should be good (it has RESIST: 10 all, !magic, !force, !ghost touch, !positive; RESIST: 5 magic, !force, !ghost touch, !positive, which should cover it), but I did notice that 4 other creatures (such as Otari) were described as resisting all damage #, which messes up the automation. I'll get that fixed on the next update cycle, next Tuesday. Thanks for the input! You can use (and modify) the above bolding in the meantime if you need those resistances to work before then (IE: Otari would look like RESIST: 20 all, !magic, !force, !ghost touch, !positive; RESIST: 10 magic, !force, !ghost touch, !positive)

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Young Green Dragon and Adult Green Dragon from the Bestiary (1) are missing the automation entries for Frightful Presence.

It's there for the Ancient Green Dragon and I also spot checked a couple of other Dragons which seemed fine.
    Good catch! The automation was actually in there, but the tag that identified it as automation was missing. Updated it and it, too, should be ready on next week's update.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I have everything up to date, but Shadow and Majordomo are not Shadow.jpg
    Last edited by Locotomo; November 24th, 2021 at 20:33.

For Mwangi Expanse, I seem to be able to load it, but it does not show up in Module Set Load -> Lost Omans Settings. Screen shots here: Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 4.50.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-26 at 4.50.23 PM.png The data does appear to show up fine in Fantasy Grounds and is usable.
    Last edited by joelevan; November 27th, 2021 at 00:05.

Quote Originally Posted by joelevan View Post
    For Mwangi Expanse, I seem to be able to load it, but it does not show up in Module Set Load -> Lost Omans Settings.
    Thanks for reporting, we'll add that to a future ruleset update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just spotted a small error for one of the items in Abomination Vaults 2: Hands of the Devil that stops it from showing up in the action tab despite it being equipped.

It should be Weapon without the "s"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information