DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 97 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last
    I think the reason is that the Resistance descriptions are in the Immunities box. If you cut all damage 7 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance vs. non-magical), and paste it into the Resistances dialogue in the NPC stat block, you get this:

Not sure if that works, as intended though, as I got this when rolling damage on her. Is that right? And should there be a ! in front of magic on the last line?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Not sure if that works, as intended though, as I got this when rolling damage on her. Is that right? And should there be a ! in front of magic on the last line?

That's correct.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah yes, it's the positive damage that gets through.

I forgot to move the updated version into the live server on last update a couple months ago. That'll be taken care of by next week's update (along with a couple other tweaks for improved gameplay).

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

• The name of the product: Malevolence
    • The issue: Some creatures doesn't have the [BASIC] trait on the save.
    • The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.): B6 and B7. I don't know if there's more.
    • If you know a fix, what that fix should be: Add the [BASIC] trait, like "|Save: Fortitude[BASIC][DC:XX]"
    • Screenshots if appropriate: Malevolence Error.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Dargos View Post
    • The name of the product: Malevolence
    • The issue: Some creatures doesn't have the [BASIC] trait on the save.
    • The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.): B6 and B7. I don't know if there's more.
    • If you know a fix, what that fix should be: Add the [BASIC] trait, like "|Save: Fortitude[BASIC][DC:XX]"
    • Screenshots if appropriate: Malevolence Error.PNG
    Hey Dargos,

Thanks for reporting this. I have fixed it and checked it in (the two Chokers were the only ones that had this issue). It should be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, Oct. 26th.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Abomination Vaults - Gauntlight Ruins, Room B15.
    The Majordomos resistance is wrong. The !nonmagical .
    It has double resistance against nonmagical. The way it is now, it gets damage from all sources.
    I think there should be another line with RESIST: 10 nonmagical.

all 5 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance against non-magical)

The same applies to the Shadow from the Bestiary.

regards, Loco
    Last edited by Locotomo; October 17th, 2021 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Abomination Vaults - Gauntlight Ruins, Room B15.
    The Majordomos resistance is wrong. The !nonmagical .
    It has double resistance against nonmagical. The way it is now, it gets damage from all sources.
    I think there should be another line with RESIST: 10 nonmagical.

all 5 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance against non-magical)

The same applies to the Shadow from the Bestiary.

regards, Loco
    Thanks, Loco! This isn't breaking out correctly because some of the wording used in Paizo products isn't consistent, so it didn't recognize that format. I am fixing it and will put out an update for next week (for any and all I find with this issue).
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

On that note:

Abomination Vaults - level 3 (library):

The occluder between C4 and C5 is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    On that note:

Abomination Vaults - level 3 (library):

The occluder between C4 and C5 is missing.
    Whoops! Those doors were so secret, even the wall didn't know it was supposed to be there?

Thanks for reporting, stephan_! I'll get that in there with the above fix for next week.

Thread Information