DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 97 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    No problems, it was an easy manual fix.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Khalibi Caravan House - A3, A6, A9 are not locked on the map by default, not sure if you can export that way, but I had issues with players opening them and had to lock manually.
    Locking doors on the map so players can't open them is a feature that exists?

If so, it seems to be missing from the locked doors in Abomination Vaults book 1 (ex: B2, B17).
    Last edited by MaxAstro; May 6th, 2021 at 14:41.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post

If so, it seems to be missing from the locked doors in Armageddon Vaults (ex: B2, B17).
    Hey MaxAstro,

Did you mean Abomination Vaults? If so, which module did you encounter this error?

Oh, sorry, edited my post for clarity.

Oh, sorry, edited my post for clarity.
    Thank you!
    I'll send an email to the developer.
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; May 6th, 2021 at 14:44.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hey Farnaby (and others)... I recant my statement about it being fixed. Unfortunately the change has to be reverted due to an unforseen issue. It is still on the list and I will notify again when it is fixed. Thanks for the patience.
    Just a FYI... a hotfix for The Fall of Plaguestone was just applied. The occluder issues (unlocked doors, etc.) have been resolved.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Just a FYI... a hotfix for The Fall of Plaguestone was just applied. The occluder issues (unlocked doors, etc.) have been resolved.
    Nice, but I have a perhaps stupid question.
    My players are on the map and I added the occluders manually before the hotfix.
    I just updated but don't see the fixed map, just my old map.
    How do I get the new hotfixed map?

Nevermind, found it. Rightclick on image and choose revert
    Last edited by Farnaby; May 8th, 2021 at 07:23. Reason: added last line.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Hope i am right here:
    Bounty #1: The Whitefang Wyrm
    Part: B1.011 A. Frozen Den Moderate 1
    *Player Map - A. Frozen Den: dosn´t exist, the link goes to the society Logo

Pathfinder Agents of Edgewatch 1: Devil at the Dreaming Palace

The Dreaming Palace Basement map has a wall leading into the area with the shredskins that isn't properly blocking LOS, even allowing people to walk through it.

The shredskins's immunity to all critical hits except critical hits from slashing damage is coded incorrectly, and results in both immunity to critical hits AND slashing damage.
    Last edited by SkelebuddyPizzaParty; May 11th, 2021 at 06:24.

If so, it seems to be missing from the locked doors in Abomination Vaults book 1 (ex: B2, B17).
    Unless I have missed something, currently, there's no way to have a door locked (so that players can't open them) available as part of a LOS Map design. There are always new features in development, so that could change.

I'll make sure that's a feature that is on the list of desirables, if it's not there already, for future releases.

Thanks for the input!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information