DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 98 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    Not really an issue or problem:

In `Fall of Plaguestone` the silver amulet quest reward for the "Heir to Folly" sidequest doesn't exist in the item inventory anywhere. It doesn't do anything mechanically so I get it, but it has a lot of details and some of the notes found throughout the adventure exist and have less.

I'm not sure if the "sword bundle" would make sense as an item for the "Last Delivery" sidequest either other than as a reminder prompt to not forget to make the delivery.

None of the items offered in the "Dereliction and Redemption" appear either, but they're all generic items out of the Core Rulebook.
    Last edited by adamdane; February 6th, 2021 at 18:55.

ShadeRaven! I've got one more here for book 2 of Agents of Edgewatch (Sixty Feet Under). On room D34, there is a gal named Violetta. Her persistent bleed damage is written correctly as 1d6+2, but the automation is listed as 1d6+@ (that pesky Shift key!)

Thanks for the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    ShadeRaven! I've got one more here for book 2 of Agents of Edgewatch (Sixty Feet Under). On room D34, there is a gal named Violetta. Her persistent bleed damage is written correctly as 1d6+2, but the automation is listed as 1d6+@ (that pesky Shift key!)

Thanks for the hard work!
    One might say it is shifty, that key.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Minor Text error : Fall of Plaguestone p.45 - error in parcel reward : Formula book

Ref: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42nmp&p...Collection#488

Core Rulebook
    * p.75: In Perpetual Infusions: "Bomber: Choose two of the following formulas: lesser acid flask, lesser alchemist’s fire, lesser bottled lightning, lesser liquid ice, lesser tanglefoot bag, lesser thunderstone." Should be lesser frost vial. The name was changed after the playtest.

Same mistake in the PF2E module "The Fall of Plaguestone" on page 45 in "I17. Experimental Laboratory" section : "Rewards: There are ... It contain a wide variety of formulas, including all of the items found in this adventure (acid flask, ... , elixir of life, liquid ice, mistform elixir, ...)."

It should be frost vial. The name was changed after the playtest.

[MODERATOR: Moved to issue reporting thread]
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 11th, 2021 at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by adamdane View Post
    Not really an issue or problem:

In `Fall of Plaguestone` the silver amulet quest reward for the "Heir to Folly" sidequest doesn't exist in the item inventory anywhere. It doesn't do anything mechanically so I get it, but it has a lot of details and some of the notes found throughout the adventure exist and have less.

I'm not sure if the "sword bundle" would make sense as an item for the "Last Delivery" sidequest either other than as a reminder prompt to not forget to make the delivery.

None of the items offered in the "Dereliction and Redemption" appear either, but they're all generic items out of the Core Rulebook.
    Thanks for reporting. I agree, having a treasure parcel for these would be easier. I'm assuming you meant "confronting the ghost" instead of "dereliction and redemption". I couldn't find any items in the latter.

The treasure parcels have been added and this update will go LIVE on Tuesday, 2/23.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknight View Post
    Ref: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42nmp&p...Collection#488

Core Rulebook
    * p.75: In Perpetual Infusions: "Bomber: Choose two of the following formulas: lesser acid flask, lesser alchemist’s fire, lesser bottled lightning, lesser liquid ice, lesser tanglefoot bag, lesser thunderstone." Should be lesser frost vial. The name was changed after the playtest.

Same mistake in the PF2E module "The Fall of Plaguestone" on page 45 in "I17. Experimental Laboratory" section : "Rewards: There are ... It contain a wide variety of formulas, including all of the items found in this adventure (acid flask, ... , elixir of life, liquid ice, mistform elixir, ...)."

[MODERATOR: Moved to issue reporting thread]
    Thanks for reporting. While Trenloe and team will have to address the Core Rulebook fixes, I fixed the above in the Fall of Plaguestone adventure module. These changes will be LIVE on Tuesday, 2/23.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknight View Post
    Core Rulebook

Thanks for reporting. The name was changed in the second printing of the Core Rules at the end of last year. We’re slowly working through the 650 changes made between the first and second printing. It takes us about an hour for every 10 changes...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As you are/were fixing some of the small errors of the “The Fall of Plaguestone” module, here are some more I found. Sorry if they were already shared with you and I missed it.

Under armors we find the “Leather armor” and “Studded leather armor”. Following the Core Rule Book in Fantasy Grounds (after this just abbreviated to CRB), those should be renamed into “Leather” and “Studded Leather” respectively.
    Leather armor -> Leather
    Studded leather armor -> Studded leather

Under the “Weapons” tab there are two things that might need some changing.

First, the Arrows and Bolts use different brackets between Plaguestone and the CRB.
    Arrows [10] -> Arrows (10)
    Bolts [10] -> Bolts (10)

Second, most of the weapons are listed with a subcategory that does not exist in the CRB. All of those have an added “Common” in front of the actual category. Below are the subcategories with the respective weapons and the subcategories the CRB uses.

Common Martial Melee -> Martial Melee
    +1 Longsword
    Hatchet
    Shortsword

Common Martial Ranged -> Martial Ranged
    Composite longbow

Common Simple Melee -> Simple Melee
    +1 Striking Dagger
    Dagger
    Low Grade Cold Iron Dagger

Common Simple Ranged -> Simple Ranged
    Alchemical Crossbow
    Heavy Crossbow
    Javelin

Age of Ashes 4: Fires of the Haunted City

Exceptions in Immunities apply as immunities

e.g. Lifeleech crystals and Carnivorous crystals (hazard and npc) have immunity to critical hits except for bludgeoning and sonic, this is parsed as immunity to criticals immunity to bludgeoning and immunity to sonic. (makes the weakness to sonic damage a bit, odd :P )

Unfortunately the only solution barring a manual override (disabled parsing or an automation field for similar areas) would be an exception mechanic similar to the Resistance field, but I know that has its own issues. (Still figured I would report it here regardless)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Exceptions in Immunities apply as immunities
    This is a known ruleset limitation at present. RS2.095 in the issues list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information