DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 98 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    I'm not sure if this is a working as intended design desicion or not but I've been running the Age of Ashes campaign and I've made it to module 2 so far. I've noticed a heck of a lot of NPC/enemy spellcasting affects don't have attack rolls or effects along with the spell, or saving throws defined. Acid Arrow, for example, on the Boggard Swampseers don't have Ranged Attack for the casting field, damage is correct, and no PERS: 1d6 acid anywhere.

If this is intentional I get it. If it's not, I also get it?

Quote Originally Posted by adamdane View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a working as intended design desicion or not but I've been running the Age of Ashes campaign and I've made it to module 2 so far. I've noticed a heck of a lot of NPC/enemy spellcasting affects don't have attack rolls or effects along with the spell, or saving throws defined. Acid Arrow, for example, on the Boggard Swampseers don't have Ranged Attack for the casting field, damage is correct, and no PERS: 1d6 acid anywhere.

Not really intentional. These came out right at the point of Pathfinder 2 itself (even before the bestiary). So a lot of manual creation with a deadline looming. Will need to be fixed. I'll add it to the list but cannot completely guarantee how long it will take exactly. Thanks for reporting.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    In the Slithering, the Ahvothian found in room C2 of the Plaza of the Feasting Fiend has its attacks and damages separated by semicolons( ; ) instead of commas( , ) causing the automation to not work.

Took me a couple rounds of combat to figure out why I was having trouble.
    Yeah, unfortunately this was a problem from the original publisher that propagated to Fantasy Grounds. It has been fixed. Thank you for reporting. It will be in the TEST environment by tomorrow and will be in the LIVE environment in the 12/22 update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hi adamdane,

I really like to have good quality in the Fantasy Grounds projects I develop. Therefore I took some time off of developing new content and spent the last couple of days addressing this. I cannot guarantee that I caught all cases but if I didn't, I got most of them. I fixed not only Age of Ashes 2 Cult of Cinders, but I also went and audited all the Pathfinder 2 adventure modules I developed.

Therefore, The Slithering, all 6 Age of Ashes adventures, and all 6 Extinction Curse adventures have been updated. I also audited The Fall of Plaguestone and confirmed that it did not have the problems reported in this post.

These changes should be in the TEST environment by Monday sometime and will go into the LIVE environment during the Tuesday, December 29th update (providing that the holidays doesn't affect the production updates - I have no control of that).

Happy holidays,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi adamdane,

I really like to have good quality in the Fantasy Grounds projects I develop. Therefore I took some time off of developing new content and spent the last couple of days addressing this. I cannot guarantee that I caught all cases but if I didn't, I got most of them. I fixed not only Age of Ashes 2 Cult of Cinders, but I also went and audited all the Pathfinder 2 adventure modules I developed.

Therefore, The Slithering, all 6 Age of Ashes adventures, and all 6 Extinction Curse adventures have been updated. I also audited The Fall of Plaguestone and confirmed that it did not have the problems reported in this post.

These changes should be in the TEST environment by Monday sometime and will go into the LIVE environment during the Tuesday, December 29th update (providing that the holidays doesn't affect the production updates - I have no control of that).

Happy holidays,
    Danny
    Thanks! With as much as is already there I feel like these backtrack fixes absolutely is going above and beyond

Agents of Edgewatch: Parcel 3.D.02 Cube Cavern

Unidentified Mace is named: "Emblazoned +1 Mace". The "+1" part identifies it without identify magic (or even Read Aura).

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Agents of Edgewatch: Parcel 3.D.02 Cube Cavern

Unidentified Mace is named: "Emblazoned +1 Mace". The "+1" part identifies it without identify magic (or even Read Aura).
    Good catch. Updated.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Bouncy Goblin and Extra Squishy Ancestry Feats don't seem to appear in the database at all.

Bouncy Goblin and Extra Squishy Ancestry Feats don't seem to appear in the database at all.
    They're in the Lost Omen's Character Guide module. The Player Guide module to be specific.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They're in the Lost Omen's Character Guide module. The Player Guide module to be specific.
    Hey you're right, sorry. I was looking in the World Guide.

Thread Information