DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 98 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Yeah, I can tell you with experience that in all the games I have ever been, the players hate the items all being just "Unidentified Item". It's hard to figure out what is what when there are 50 items all with the same name of "Unidentified Item". It gets pretty frustrating for the GM too. Not speaking of the Agents modules themselves (as I wouldn't know). That's how all the magic items in some of the core books have been in the past.
    In my games, my players just cast Detect Magic on everything and throw out worthless stuff at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Yeah, I can tell you with experience that in all the games I have ever been, the players hate the items all being just "Unidentified Item". It's hard to figure out what is what when there are 50 items all with the same name of "Unidentified Item". It gets pretty frustrating for the GM too. Not speaking of the Agents modules themselves (as I wouldn't know). That's how all the magic items in some of the core books have been in the past.
    In my games, my players just cast Detect Magic on everything and throw out worthless stuff at the end of the day.

Agents of Edgewatch: The Owlbear in B2 needs a weak template. Fortunately my party used the double-door as temporary barricade, because the GM (me) did not notice this beforehand.

The Rustmonster got the elite template properly, but I wonder if the mandibles shouldn't be +12 instead of +10?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Agents of Edgewatch: The Owlbear in B2 needs a weak template. Fortunately my party used the double-door as temporary barricade, because the GM (me) did not notice this beforehand.

The Rustmonster got the elite template properly, but I wonder if the mandibles shouldn't be +12 instead of +10?
    Hoots: Fixed.
    Rusty: Fixed.

Thanks for reporting! Not sure how I missed the weak designation on Hoots.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I allowed the door shenanigans for the Owlbear, using the situation to explain how Interact (Manipulate) actions of closing the door could lead to attack of opportunity reactions in other situations or how ready actions could be used on opening the door. Hoot managed to smash through the door after some rounds, but by then they had him down enough to knock him out.

The +12 on Rusty's mandibles is nasty. I really wonder why they put a Severe encounter on top of 2 moderate ones in a row?! In Age of Ashes 2 the AP specifically explains that they put a series of Severe encounters in there, because they assume the party to start each encounter fresh on a separate day.

On the other hand a level 1 party is relatively strong in PF2, not only in comparison to PF1, but also in relative comparison to later levels. It's a nice change that gets the party right into the action instead of having to handhold them through surviving the first level(s) just until the real fun begins.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; November 17th, 2020 at 00:58.

Age of Ashes 1: Citadel Altaerein map

Tokens/PCs can walk through arrow slits, regardless of them being open or closed.

Age of Ashes 2: The Cinderclaw Mine map.

Specifically, 4.02.13. Encounter: Gold Mine (Creatures) lists 6 Sickened Boggard Warriors but doesn't place tokens when the encounter is added to the combat tracker

Quote Originally Posted by adamdane View Post
    Age of Ashes 2: The Cinderclaw Mine map.

Specifically, 4.02.13. Encounter: Gold Mine (Creatures) lists 6 Sickened Boggard Warriors but doesn't place tokens when the encounter is added to the combat tracker
    Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and checked in. It should be in the TEST environment Monday and will be pushed LIVE on Tuesday, December 1st.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

FGU: Agents of Edgewatch 1: Devil at the Dreaming Palace
    The owlbear in the menagerie does not have the Weak Adjustments applied to it. It's almost a guaranteed TPK as the stats are presented in FGU.
    Creature stats for the Owlbear are not correct according to the original AP.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbrown View Post
    The owlbear in the menagerie does not have the Weak Adjustments applied to it. It's almost a guaranteed TPK as the stats are presented in FGU.
    Creature stats for the Owlbear are not correct according to the original AP.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post557030

Thread Information