Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lost Omens Character Guide

With the Lost Omens Character Guide out is there an estimated time frame for release in FG? Probably a bit early but I thought I would ask.

Probably wednesday is ON to buy

It'll be at least a couple of weeks.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool, that's faster than I expected. Thanks

There's a few things need to fall into place for it to be out in the next few weeks - including Paizo review. But once we have a firm date I'll let everyone know.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Any update on this
    No firm date as yet. Real life and on-boarding a new DLC developer are taking priority at the moment. The latter will mean that over time we'll get products out quicker, but we need to spend time getting up to speed first.

Shade and Willot,

Do either of you have a mod or extension for the additional races found in this guide?

mmm double post for some reason
    Last edited by Willot; February 7th, 2020 at 22:10.
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Didn't really bother, just cut and paste it in from the PDF, easy enough to create a new race
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Thread Information