STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 98 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Intemperiae View Post
    As you are/were fixing some of the small errors of the “The Fall of Plaguestone” module, here are some more I found. Sorry if they were already shared with you and I missed it.

Under armors we find the “Leather armor” and “Studded leather armor”. Following the Core Rule Book in Fantasy Grounds (after this just abbreviated to CRB), those should be renamed into “Leather” and “Studded Leather” respectively.
    Leather armor -> Leather
    Studded leather armor -> Studded leather

Under the “Weapons” tab there are two things that might need some changing.

First, the Arrows and Bolts use different brackets between Plaguestone and the CRB.
    Arrows [10] -> Arrows (10)
    Bolts [10] -> Bolts (10)

Second, most of the weapons are listed with a subcategory that does not exist in the CRB. All of those have an added “Common” in front of the actual category. Below are the subcategories with the respective weapons and the subcategories the CRB uses.

Common Martial Melee -> Martial Melee
    +1 Longsword
    Hatchet
    Shortsword

Common Martial Ranged -> Martial Ranged
    Composite longbow

Common Simple Melee -> Simple Melee
    +1 Striking Dagger
    Dagger
    Low Grade Cold Iron Dagger

Common Simple Ranged -> Simple Ranged
    Alchemical Crossbow
    Heavy Crossbow
    Javelin
    Hi Intemperiae. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This was actually developed before the Core Rulebook was released so just needed a quick updated to mirror the CRB.

It has been updated though due to development cycle schedules, it will likely not go into the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 3/2.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Name: Age of Ashes 3: tomorrow must Burn
    Issue: Missing gear on Scarlet Triad Sneaks, Bloodseeker beak*
    Impacted: Encounter 2.03.01.02, possibly others.
    Fix: add effect to characters, add to equipment/teasure.

I just started prepping this adventure. I don't know if these guys show up in other encounters as well. On the character sheet "Items" lists "bloodseeker beak (affixed to rapier)" but there is no spell effect or description of this talisman on the character sheet and it isn't listed in their gear.

*I haven't compared with the physical book, it's possible that the problem is reversed, and they shouldn't have these listed as gear.

Edit:
    Also just found
    Issue: missing treasure, Ring of lies
    Impacted: 2.04.02. B1 Albestia's tomb. "Albestia's withered hand still bears her ring of lies." treasure list does not contain the item "ring of lies"
    Fix: add item to treasure list.
    Last edited by Endurance; February 24th, 2021 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurance View Post
    Name: Age of Ashes 3: tomorrow must Burn
    Issue: Missing gear on Scarlet Triad Sneaks, Bloodseeker beak*
    Impacted: Encounter 2.03.01.02, possibly others.
    Fix: add effect to characters, add to equipment/teasure.

I just started prepping this adventure. I don't know if these guys show up in other encounters as well. On the character sheet "Items" lists "bloodseeker beak (affixed to rapier)" but there is no spell effect or description of this talisman on the character sheet and it isn't listed in their gear.

*I haven't compared with the physical book, it's possible that the problem is reversed, and they shouldn't have these listed as gear.

Edit:
    Also just found
    Issue: missing treasure, Ring of lies
    Impacted: 2.04.02. B1 Albestia's tomb. "Albestia's withered hand still bears her ring of lies." treasure list does not contain the item "ring of lies"
    Fix: add item to treasure list.
    Greetings, Endurance. Thanks for the report. These have been fixed and you should see them within the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/2.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

1. The Slithering
    2. The Angazhani Cultists do not have their spells listed under the spell tab, only in the main tab.
    3. Add spells to the spell tab.
    4. Angazhani Cultist Spell Tab.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    1. The Slithering
    2. The Angazhani Cultists do not have their spells listed under the spell tab, only in the main tab.
    3. Add spells to the spell tab.
    4. Angazhani Cultist Spell Tab.png
    Hi Farnaby,

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and checked back in. It will get pushed into the LIVE environment on 3/9.

Ultimate License Holder

The name: Abomination Vaults book 1 Ruins of Gauntlight
    The issue: No Player's Guide
    The name of the sections impacted : The backgrounds and info that should be included in the Player's Guide seem to be missing.
    Our GM just bought this on 3/3/21. The Player's Resource and the book for Abomination Vaults Ruins of Gauntlight both appear in modules but no Player's Guide.

IF we are just missing where it's found please advise how to find it. Mainly we are needing the Backgrounds.
    Thanks in advance!

Hey Kreger: I'll get that in ASAP. It's not a hard product to get out, but requires a little finagling to have it appear with the purchased items.

If there's any information from that you'd like to have use of before the official player's guide becomes available, I'd be happy to explain how features can be entered in manually until then.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Update: The Abomination Vaults Player's Guide is ready to roll out. I am hoping to get it pushed through for the coming update (Tuesday, March 9th), but we may have to wait for it to clear through review, in which case it'll probably get released the following week (March 16th).
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

1: Ruins of Gauntlight
    2: No Story entry
    3: Clicking on the both Ruins of the Radiant Siege (Contents) and (Overview) come up with an empty story.

See attached picture.2021-03-08 13_24_17-Fantasy Grounds.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Farnaby: Thanks for catching that! It's rather hard to find the entry for Ruins of Radiant Siege in Ruins of Gauntlight, isn't it? Especially since Ruins of Radiant Siege is still in review

Fixed. It'll show up in next week's Tuesday update.

Thread Information