DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 98 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Malevolence, Xarwin Manor Ground Floor, Room B11

The curtain at the back of the room is a solid wall instead of something the PCs can open or move through.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Malevolence, Xarwin Manor Ground Floor, Room B11

The curtain at the back of the room is a solid wall instead of something the PCs can open or move through.
    Yeah, that map confused me. I'm used to stairs going to a dungeon or up to another floor. With the doors on the other side, it didn't dawn on me that it was just a short set of stairs to the next room.

I fixed this and marked it as a hotfix so it should be in the LIVE system within a day or two.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Those stairs confused the heck out of me too, so I don't blame you - took me a couple looks to realize it's just to match the raised steps of the dias. Good attention to detail Paizo, but confusing!

Malevolence
    Room C9
    Anitoli Nostraema Ability Aura of Sobs
    The SUCCESS/CRITICAL SUCCESS automation is missing the duration of 1 hour
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Malevolence
    Room C9
    Anitoli Nostraema Ability Aura of Sobs
    The SUCCESS/CRITICAL SUCCESS automation is missing the duration of 1 hour
    Got it. It has been updated and the fix will be in the LIVE system on Tuesday, 11/2.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

In The Abomination Vaults: Ruins of Gaunlight, The description of D19. The Forever Stairs states: "The outside doors to areas D13 and D14 are always present, but the alcove and door to area D20 are concealed by an illusory wall created by a 5th-level illusory object spell".

However, on the map, the door has been made secret, and the alcove is not hidden. I believe there should be an illusory wall hiding the alcove, and the door should be a normal door.

Before:

After

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks, spoon! I'll take a look at it this weekend.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Malevolence
    C17 - Dining Room
    In the encounter the +7/+10 to attack are not added to the roll for any of the opponents

Malevolence - C17 No +7.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Malevolence
    All floors: locked and stuck doors missing the locked condition
    All doors affected marked in red on the images

Malevolence ground floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence second floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence upper floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence Dungeon locked doors.png

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Malevolence
    All floors: locked and stuck doors missing the locked condition
    All doors affected marked in red on the images

Malevolence ground floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence second floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence upper floor locked doors.png
    Malevolence Dungeon locked doors.png
    Thanks for the reports (this and the above one about the Grioth attacks). Unfortunately Paizo often puts in semicolons instead of commas for the attack line and that causes the automation not to work correctly. I didn't catch that difference earlier. The doors... well I don't read the adventures thouroughly and often look for "locked" keywords. I might have been sleeping on the job for this one to have missed so many.

In any case, the issues for this and the previous bug report are fixed and I checked them in as a hotfix so they should be in the LIVE environment within the next day or two.

Thanks,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information