STAR TREK 2d20
Page 37 of 97 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    Fall of Plaguestone
    Trivial request
    Section 3.05.03 H2 The Yard [Severe 2]

Since there is a push to automate, I thought I would bring this up. There are a couple of areas in this section where automation would be convenient.

Creatures: "When combat starts, the first orc flings his bucket at the nearest PC, a ranged attack with a +4 bonus that deals 1d6 acid damage plus 1 persistent acid damage."

Toxic Pool: 1) "Any creature that starts its turn in this draft takes 1d4 acid damage and must succeed at a DC 18 Fortitude save or become sickened 1 (falling into or entering the pool deals an extra 1d4 acid damage in addition to the normal effect)."
    2) "...anyone adjacent to the toxic pool at the start of their turn takes 1d4 acid damage."

Fall of Plaguestone
    Trivial request
    Section 3.05.07 H6 Refuse Pit

Wolf Fang is a Magical Talisman that causes damage with a successful trip action. Would be nice to automate this, if reasonable.

Hi joelevan,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will take a look to see what can be done given the existing architecture. The orc one might given that the orc is an NPC record. I will consider it but I do not have a timeline for potential implementation (or even if) as some analysis would have to be done to see if this would be the best way to implement.

At the moment, automations are associated with NPC records and I don't believe there are any generic automations that can be associated with Story and Items elements. I don't know if Trenloe plans on adding such automation but I would guess that they wouldn't be high on the list, even if so.

As a note, there is an idea within Fantasy Grounds' wish list system that has to do with advanced effects, which I believe would cover things like associating effects to items and such. You may want to go there and vote for the requests that you most desire. I know that auras and items effects are there but I haven't really looked at all of them.

The wish list system (idea informer) has been provided below for your convenience:

https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thanks you! Voted!

Hey, in the Abomination Vaults adventure path the Misflits spell "Bane" is missing its effect .
    Misflit Bane.jpg

In Little Trouble in Big Absalom, the Lawn Crawfish have the speed ratings in the AC section.

crawfish.JPG

product: Age of Ashes: Tomorrow Must Burn
    issue: Error on creature ability effect/automation
    creature: Remnant of Barzillai
    ability: Haunted Form
    error:
    -There is automation applied to Haunted Form to increase the resistance value by 12, however this automation does not include the exceptions (ie ghost touch and double resist against non magic).
    fix: apply the format used in the creature's "initial?" effect line

product: Age of Ashes: Cult of cincers
    creature: Kyrion (red dragon)
    error: no effects are applied and hitpoints are maxed out

Currently, Kyrion is drained 4, enfeebled 4, fatigued, wounded 2, and at 60 Hit Points from his weeks of torment on Dahak’s altar.

Quote Originally Posted by inputsolution View Post
    product: Age of Ashes: Tomorrow Must Burn
    creature: Remnant of Barzillai
    ability: Haunted Form
    error:
    -There is automation applied to Haunted Form to increase the resistance value by 12, however this automation does not include the exceptions (ie ghost touch and double resist against non magic).
    fix: apply the format used in the creature's "initial?" effect line
    Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and turned in. It will go into the LIVE system this Tuesday, 7/27.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    product: Age of Ashes: Cult of cincers
    creature: Kyrion (red dragon)
    error: no effects are applied and hitpoints are maxed out
    The hit points maxed out was by design (there is no way to change hit points by automation and a note was in the story record). However, for convenience, I reversed the message and changed the hit points to 60 and put a message of what Kyrion's normal max is in case he is healed.

EDIT: I also added the effects as Permanent Effect automations.

The changes have been turned in and will be in the LIVE environment this next Tuesday, 7/27.
    Last edited by sciencephile; July 23rd, 2021 at 13:47.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information