FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 98 of 98 First ... 4888969798
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The damage and damage type fields support multiple entries - refer to the Weapon section of the Items page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...damage-entries
    Thanks Trenloe. I have been doing this for too long, apparently. I know it didn't work at some point and didn't realize that it changed. Thanks again for finding the reference.
    Last edited by sciencephile; April 8th, 2024 at 13:27.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    Extinction Curse: Book 4; Siege of the Dinosaurs

Storm Flash is missing its Shock damage

2e Core Rulebook (legacy)

Storm Flash doesn't have any damage associated with the weapon.
    This has been fixed in Extinction Curse. The change should go LIVE on Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Strength of Thousands:
    All striking and greater striking weapons we've received from these modules so far have a Damage entry corresponding to the amount of damage after adding the striking property, however as a striking entry in the Properties field adds damage dice as well, they end up having too many damage dice in the end. Solution would be to only use 1dX in the Damage field.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Strength of Thousands:
    All striking and greater striking weapons we've received from these modules so far have a Damage entry corresponding to the amount of damage after adding the striking property, however as a striking entry in the Properties field adds damage dice as well, they end up having too many damage dice in the end. Solution would be to only use 1dX in the Damage field.
    Thanks for reporting. I thought I caught all these when I originally modified the adventures after the ruleset update. I guess I missed these. I fixed them and checked them in as a hotfix for immediate release to the LIVE environment.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I thought I caught all these when I originally modified the adventures after the ruleset update. I guess I missed these. I fixed them and checked them in as a hotfix for immediate release to the LIVE environment.
    Do those hotfixes automatically apply to in-game characters or is there an update character process that must be used to apply these hotfixes?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Do those hotfixes automatically apply to in-game characters or is there an update character process that must be used to apply these hotfixes?
    The fixes to the modules update the modules themselves. To fix the items on character sheets, you will need to either manually fix them on the sheets or delete them from the character sheets and drag them over from the updated module.

The only difference between a normal fix and a hotfix is a quicker, more immediate fix of the module or ruleset.

Ultimate License Holder

Utterly subjective, but an oddity nonetheless:

In the Abomination Vaults, the "intricate gear" item in Area B9 (Old Office) is described as a "dark gem" when un-identified. This isn't from the original adventure, which doesn't suggest alternative pre-identification names at all; but if the item needs to have one, it seems like it should be fairly obvious that it's some kind of mechanical component rather than a gemstone. Alternately, declare that it's made of some gem, but has been carved with curious notches etc.

Thread Information