STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 97 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last
    I don't know if this is an issue for the clay golem in book 2 as well, but the stone golem in book 3 has an issue with the "vulnerable to cold spells" ability in the spells tab. Specifically, the 5d10 damage is set to be spell damage, which results in the golem being immune to its own vulnerability.

Kinda hilarious; the golem has evolved! Now nothing can stop it! :P

Copy special ability from one NPC to another

[MODERATOR: moved to generic DLC bug reporting thread.]

Hello,

I have a question about copy special ability from one NPC to another. In The Fall of Plaguestone we have simple alchemist with bombs added, but special NPC doesn't have those.

Thanks for help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 8th, 2020 at 08:10.

I am using Unity Ultimate Mac with Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Origin of the Open Road. The pictures are not showing. Other modules do not seem to have this issue.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.59.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.59.36 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by joelevan View Post
    I am using Unity Ultimate Mac with Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Origin of the Open Road. The pictures are not showing. Other modules do not seem to have this issue.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.59.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.59.36 PM.png
    Thanks for reporting.

This is a known issue. Hopefully fixed soon. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post512635
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@sciencephile - Not a bug so much as a suggestion on Plaguestone. A.04.02 Confronting the Ghost offers up the possibility of +1 Longsword as a reward. It would be very convenient if it was listed as an item that could be dragged and dropped into the player's inventory. Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 10.54.52 AM.png

Hi joelevan,

Thanks for bringing this suggestion up. I agree, it's a nice touch. I have made the modification and have checked the code back in for future update. While it may be in the test system within the next couple of days or so, I believe the window for this Tuesday's production update has passed. Therefore, it will make it into the production environment on Tuesday, June 9th.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I purchased Pathfinder RPG 2 - Society Scenario #1-15: The Blooming Catastrophe, but when I go to load the module in either Classic or Unity it isn't listed. I've done the updates and the new Extincrjon curse part 5 shows up but not the PFS module.

Its not shown up in my vault so its definitely an issue. i will report in to support

So in Age of Ashes AP 4, in the crystal tunnels the 4 lifeleech crystal patches are 10-foot square patches, but in the FG module they're represented by 5-foot hazard tokens.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...18/unknown.png
    I think a mistake was made because the map in the book is represented as 1 square being 10 feet, and someone missed that.
    https://i.imgur.com/Md0KL6X.jpg

Hi Cinders, thank you for reporting.

Hazard tokens in all modules are 5-foot tokens and are not meant to represent the exact size of the hazard. Some hazards can be as large as 30 feet or more. Creatures have a size to them that controls how large their tokens are. Hazards do not have a size like creatures do and thus are only really represented by a simple hazard token to mark a general area. The specific shape (and with some hazards, the size itself) of a hazard is a judgement of the GM. The hazard tokens are only placed on the map to show the general area as a starting guide. They should not be taken as a literal shape for the hazard the same way a creature's token represents its size. They can even be moved to anywhere in the chamber as the original content did not specify exactly where in the chamber the hazards are.

I hope this makes sense and thanks again for reporting.
    -Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information