STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 98 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    hi,

so this conversion came about 6 months ago when the creator were looking for someone to convert it to 5E. i thought the project looked interesting and i inquired about a possible conversion for pathfinder 2. the creator cave me a little sheet cheat to apply for pathfinder 2 (NPC conversion, new DC for skills) etc. the change as described were very minimal. When i asked for converted pregen character fro pathfinder 2, I was not given any. as I just convert the product, I did not think it was part of my duty to "create" pregen for the creator. My only fault was to leave the reference to the pregen in the blurb about the adventure (copy and paste, guilty). I "converted" the adventure following the material given to me, adding or removing nothing, just adapting as i was made aware the creator wanted it's product displayed. I did not implement any effect in the module as I was not even aware of such a thing (especially 6 months ago) I specialize more in pathfinder product (from paizo), so this was more of a one off for me.

thanks for doing pregen character. it is very nice of you

shadowcat
    Completely understand. Thanks for responding!
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions and tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b
    Roll Player Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y399kffz
    Rangers of Shadow Deep Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/rnyrgwg

In Ruins of Gauntlight. The parcel in room C17, the wand under frequency has the wrong spell and level listed.

it says it cast Heal at 1st level instead of Quench at 2nd level.
    Last edited by Darkrite; September 20th, 2021 at 19:43.

Hands of the Devil, chapter 1, room B12: The Gibtas Bounders have a typo in their stat block that causes them to get immunity to bludgeoning instead of resistance.

EDIT: Same adventure, room B20: The hallway to the north is described in the text as being passable, but the walls are set up such that a creature can't actually walk down it from room B14.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; September 27th, 2021 at 01:11.

Malevolence

All creatures and NPCs are missing the automation success level, i.e. [SUCCESS][FAILURE], etc.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Malevolence

All creatures and NPCs are missing the automation success level, i.e. [SUCCESS][FAILURE], etc.
    Yep. This was created before being informed that this was a thing - sorry. I will fix shortly but due to release schedule, the fixed version won't be in the LIVE environment until Oct. 12th.

EDIT: This has been fixed and checked in. These changes will be in the LIVE system on Tuesday, October 12th.
    Last edited by sciencephile; October 3rd, 2021 at 17:10.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

No problem, I had realised that.
    Also in A4 the Gibbering Mouther automation is missing the 1 minute immunity effect.

I'll probably find more stuff as I'm running 2 groups through this horror house.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    No problem, I had realised that.
    Also in A4 the Gibbering Mouther automation is missing the 1 minute immunity effect.

I'll probably find more stuff as I'm running 2 groups through this horror house.
    Yeah, I found that one and 2 or 3 similar omissions when I was fixing the automation effects. Also found a place where the "Effect:" was missing in front of the Immunity statement (thus it won't work right). I already repaired them and those will be LIVE on October 12th. I would recommend waiting until after then to report automation issues due to them being fixed and just not in the LIVE environment yet.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

In Ruins of Gauntlight, Room C36 Scriptorium

The spirit appears on the combat tracker Immune to everything that's supposed to break the resistance. IMMUNE: force; IMMUNE: ghost touch; IMMUNE: positive; IMMUNE: magical

Also the resistance is missing, so everything else is doing full damage.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 095254.jpg
    Last edited by Darkrite; October 11th, 2021 at 15:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post

The spirit appears on the combat tracker Immune to everything that's supposed to break the resistance. IMMUNE: force; IMMUNE: ghost touch; IMMUNE: positive; IMMUNE: magical

My players met her this weekend, and it was pretty mixed up trying to sort out damage, especially double resistance on the non-magical.

But the parsing for me was a little different. The immunities were correct, but the resistances, were missing.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post

The Resistance data is lumped in with the Immune data. Moving that data to the Resistances field should fix the issue. The converter should get onto this soon - in the meantime you can do that manually before adding to the CT.

Immunities: death effects, disease, paralyzed, poison, precision, unconscious
    Resistances: all damage 7 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance vs. non-magical)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information