FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 66 of 97 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    Abomination Vaults: Flickerwisp

IMMUNE: spells should be IMMUNE: spell
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Abomination Vaults: Flickerwisp

IMMUNE: spells should be IMMUNE: spell
    Fixed. Should be in on Tuesday.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Kingmaker, Item: Shortbow

No range entered for item, should be 60'.

Not a big thing, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Kingmaker, Item: Shortbow

No range entered for item, should be 60'.

Not a big thing, for sure.
    Got it. Thanks for letting me know. It will be fixed for Tuesday's release.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Pathfinder Society Scenarios question

Not new to Fantasy Grounds, only to Pathfinder. I recently purchased the module for the Pathfinder Society Scenario 2-06 The Crashing Wave. Are all of these so riddled with typos and spelling errors? I've made it two paragraphs into the "Getting Started" section and I've found the C left off of "Captain" in the initial paragraph and the first spoken paragraph is so full of errors it doesn't make any sense. I've included it below.

Is this the normal quality of these products?

Screenshot 2023-02-04 133127.png

Quote Originally Posted by thedruski View Post
    Not new to Fantasy Grounds, only to Pathfinder. I recently purchased the module for the Pathfinder Society Scenario 2-06 The Crashing Wave. Are all of these so riddled with typos and spelling errors? I've made it two paragraphs into the "Getting Started" section and I've found the C left off of "Captain" in the initial paragraph and the first spoken paragraph is so full of errors it doesn't make any sense. I've included it below.

Is this the normal quality of these products?

Screenshot 2023-02-04 133127.png
    Welcome to the FG forums.

I've moved this post to the generic PF2 DLC issue thread. This is the first example of bad typos to this level that I've seen - it's definitely not the norm. Hopefully the dev for this product can get it fixed.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 4th, 2023 at 21:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Name: Crown of the Kobold King
    Issue: The Animated Anvil Pounder in the Abbot's Quarters should not have the grab ability (per the room description), but in the encounter the creature does have the grab ability.
    Solution: Remove the grab ability from the creature entry in the encounter.
    Map: Droskar's Crucible, Level 1
    Room: D10 - Abbot's Quarters
    Story Entry: 3.01.03.12. D10. Abbot's Quarters [Low 2]
    Encounter: 3.01.03.12. D10. Abbot's Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrake View Post
    Name: Crown of the Kobold King
    Issue: The Animated Anvil Pounder in the Abbot's Quarters should not have the grab ability (per the room description), but in the encounter the creature does have the grab ability.
    Solution: Remove the grab ability from the creature entry in the encounter.
    Map: Droskar's Crucible, Level 1
    Room: D10 - Abbot's Quarters
    Story Entry: 3.01.03.12. D10. Abbot's Quarters [Low 2]
    Encounter: 3.01.03.12. D10. Abbot's Quarters
    Thanks BlueDrake. This has been fixed and will show up in the LIVE environment next Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I just tried adding the Magical Misfit background to a character, and it failed to add the Background Feat 'Trick Magic' as it doesn't exist. Should it not be Trick Magic Item?

Also the Magus class kit wasn't added, as it couldn't find it in the campaign data or currently open modules. Will I have to add it manually?
    Last edited by spoonhead; February 10th, 2023 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I just tried adding the Magical Misfit background to a character, and it failed to add the Background Feat 'Trick Magic' as it doesn't exist. Should it not be Trick Magic Item?
    Thanks for reporting, I'll pass that on to the dev.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Also the Magus class kit wasn't added, as it couldn't find it in the campaign data or currently open modules. Will I have to add it manually?
    Secrets of Magic didn't contain any class kits. Buy equipment individually or drag one of the other class kits to your PC if you want to use that as a starting point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information