FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 78 of 98 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Product: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Core Rules
    Issue: The spell Wall of Stone has been changed via errata and the entry does not reflect this change.
    Fix: Change Wall of Stone text from :
    Each 5-foot-by-5-foot section of the wall has AC 10, Hardness 14, and 50 Hit Points, and it's immune to critical hits and precision damage. A destroyed section of the wall can be moved through, but the rubble created from it is difficult terrain.

to:
    Each 10-foot-by-10-foot section of the wall has AC 10, Hardness 14, and 50 Hit Points, and it's immune to critical hits and precision damage. A destroyed section of the wall can be moved through, but the rubble created from it is difficult terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trennik View Post
    Product: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Core Rules
    Issue: The spell Wall of Stone has been changed via errata and the entry does not reflect this change.
    Fix: Change Wall of Stone text from :
    Each 5-foot-by-5-foot section of the wall has AC 10, Hardness 14, and 50 Hit Points, and it's immune to critical hits and precision damage. A destroyed section of the wall can be moved through, but the rubble created from it is difficult terrain.

to:
    Each 10-foot-by-10-foot section of the wall has AC 10, Hardness 14, and 50 Hit Points, and it's immune to critical hits and precision damage. A destroyed section of the wall can be moved through, but the rubble created from it is difficult terrain.
    We've still got a number of updates we're working through for Paizo errata. We'll get this updated in a future release. Thanks for reporting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Age of Ashes Part 2

Charau-Ka Butcher has incorrect automation in the persistent bleed damage; a colon is missing making it non-functional

(PERS 1d4 bleed instead of PERS: 1d4 bleed)

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Opinion noted.

It has been this way since Pathfinder 1e. When these are created, every item that is dropped from gear and treasure are placed in items so a GM can get to them outside of the parcels without having to own the original book that the item came from (Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, etc.). The "Campaign-Specific" items are items that are presented in the module in the Adventurer's Toolbox (or in this case, an appendix). Every one of those items you mentioned were presented in the Kingmaker Adventure Path as new items. I'm not sure what source you are looking at but according to Archives of Nethys, they are only found in Kingmaker. So I guess it is the definition of "Campaign-Specific" that is confusing. It is not that you cannot use the items in other campaigns, but where the items were introduced.

I have gone away from having new items specifically in its own list for most newer modules due to the fact that most modules only introduce a couple of new items. Kingmaker was special and had a lot of new items so it got its own list.

If the new items were intermingled in the Items with the other 200+ items, you would never be able to differentiate them from the other 200+ items easily. Having them in both places would have duplicated the items in the search. If there are a couple in both places (like Briar), they will be duplicated on a search and was done by mistake.
    This makes zero sense to me. All items in the adventure should be listed in the item menu, and you can filter them according to the category drop down at the top of the menu. There should not be any issue with duplication or "campaign specific" items clogging up the menu. If you want to see items from kingmaker you select it from the drop down. If you want to see items from another source, you select it from the drop down. Every other campaign module I've used works this way.

This is needlessly confusing and counter intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    This makes zero sense to me. All items in the adventure should be listed in the item menu, and you can filter them according to the category drop down at the top of the menu. There should not be any issue with duplication or "campaign specific" items clogging up the menu. If you want to see items from kingmaker you select it from the drop down. If you want to see items from another source, you select it from the drop down. Every other campaign module I've used works this way.

We're looking into addressing this...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post

A ruleset hotfix has been released to show the campaign new items in the Items sidebar. As it's a ruleset fix, any existing links created to the module campaign new items will still work as the module itself isn't being updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can't find that - can you confirm exactly where it is please?
    2023-06-10 13_16_51-Fantasy Grounds.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Product: Extinction Curse AP 2 Legacy of the Lost God
    Issue: The 2 ghosts speak Draconic
    4.04.05. Encounter: Liferoot Stone, Haunted Chamber
    Fix: Change language to Dwarven
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Ah, OK. I couldn't find them in AP2 Legacy of the Lost God, they're in AP3 Life's Long Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Ah, OK. I couldn't find them in AP2 Legacy of the Lost God, they're in AP3 Life's Long Shadow.
    Ooops, my bad. Sorry.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Product: Pathfinder 2 Lost Omens: Impossible Lands (Player)
    Issue: No Ancestry data present.
    This makes it tough for players to add heritages or feats from the tracker. I was able to hack it by adding an entry to ancestries with the same name, but then it was lacking all the ancestry's traits.

Thread Information