DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 97 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Name: Age of Ashes - Tomorrow Must Burn (AP)
    Issue: Elite creatures in the Dreamgate Waystation have too many hp. The Elite adjustment only grants 20 hp for creatures of these levels, however 30 hp were added. Also, all the hags are missing their coven spells. All three hags should have baleful poymorph at 8th and the following spells at 5th or lower: augury, charm, clairaudience, clairvoyance, dominate, dream message, earthbind, illusory disguise, illusory scene, nightmare, passwall, prying eye, scrying, spellwrack, talking corpse.
    Room: B3, B4
    Story Entry: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05
    Encounter: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Name: Age of Ashes - Tomorrow Must Burn (AP)
    Issue: Elite creatures in the Dreamgate Waystation have too many hp. The Elite adjustment only grants 20 hp for creatures of these levels, however 30 hp were added. Also, all the hags are missing their coven spells. All three hags should have baleful poymorph at 8th and the following spells at 5th or lower: augury, charm, clairaudience, clairvoyance, dominate, dream message, earthbind, illusory disguise, illusory scene, nightmare, passwall, prying eye, scrying, spellwrack, talking corpse.
    Room: B3, B4
    Story Entry: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05
    Encounter: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05
    Thanks for reporting Zaister. I have made the fixes and have checked it back in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will go out LIVE during this Tuesday's updates.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thanks for reporting Zaister. I have made the fixes and have checked it back in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will go out LIVE during this Tuesday's updates.
    Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    You're welcome. However, it appears I misspoke on when the update will occur (I lost track of what day it was yesterday). It will not be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, January 19th. I thought yesterday was Thursday, not Friday. Sorry about that.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Fall of Plaguestone:

Very minor thing here, but the Bloodseeker's "Attach" ability is set to do ongoing bleed damage rather than persistent bleed damage and therefore doesn't call for a flat check at the end of the turn.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 231610.png

Quote Originally Posted by adamdane View Post
    Fall of Plaguestone:

Very minor thing here, but the Bloodseeker's "Attach" ability is set to do ongoing bleed damage rather than persistent bleed damage and therefore doesn't call for a flat check at the end of the turn.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 231610.png
    Hey adamdane, thanks for reporting. I actually found four cases of this in the module when I went to fix it. This module was originally built as the ruleset itself was being developed so PERS came a bit later and just didn't remember to change these. Really appreciate the heads up.

The fixed version will be in the TEST environment by early next week and pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, January 26th.

Thanks,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Hello!

In book two (Sixty Feet Under), the Cloaked Figures in Chapter 3 are missing their spells. Also, the description of D3 in Chapter 4 is wrong (I believe is D3, will confirm when I load the module again).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    Hello!

In book two (Sixty Feet Under), the Cloaked Figures in Chapter 3 are missing their spells. Also, the description of D3 in Chapter 4 is wrong (I believe is D3, will confirm when I load the module again).

Thanks!
    Moved to the Generic PF2 DLC issue logging thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    Hello!

Thanks!
    Hey rgtschope! Those darn cloaks were so mysterious, they even hid their spellcasting abilities! - Thanks for reporting. Found a typo in there that kept them from being displayed. As far as the room description goes, it took me a while but I found it. It was D32. Torture Chamber. Can we write this off as just another form of torment the skinsaws are putting poor Kurlin and Temina through? Even their room lacks a sane description? No? Okay. Fixed!

The fixes have been added to the queue and should be live in next Tuesday's update.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

In "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" there doesn't seem to be any predefined LoS despite being advertised as so in the store.

Thread Information