STAR TREK 2d20
Page 55 of 98 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    Hi danman71,

I fixed all mine to be consistent.

* Lost Omens Society Guide now has a category of "Lost Omens" to match the other Lost Omens books.
    * At some point, I dropped the "s" from Adventures. I had about a dozen adventures that was listed as "Adventure". I changed all these to use the category as "Adventures" to be consistent with the earlier PF2 titles.

These changes will be the LIVE system a week from today.

On a side note, I'm not sure where the "Player Resource" vs. "Player's Resources" are. I did most the adventures (except PFS, Abomination Vault, and Agents of Edgewatch) and none of the ones I did had this issue. All mine consistently say "Player's Resources".
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

It appears that the Official Pathfinder Errata has not been applied to Lost Omens Gods & Magic. Bladed scarf has the wrong damage and traits; Asmodeus still has two major curses listed; Stasis focus spell still lists saving throw as Reflex rather than Will, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbrown View Post
    It appears that the Official Pathfinder Errata has not been applied to Lost Omens Gods & Magic. Bladed scarf has the wrong damage and traits; Asmodeus still has two major curses listed; Stasis focus spell still lists saving throw as Reflex rather than Will, etc.
    That's correct, the errata hasn't been applied yet. It's in the work pipeline, no ETA as yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post

On a side note, I'm not sure where the "Player Resource" vs. "Player's Resources" are. I did most the adventures (except PFS, Abomination Vault, and Agents of Edgewatch) and none of the ones I did had this issue. All mine consistently say "Player's Resources".
    Just a follow-up the one that is listed under Player Guides (without an apostrophe) is Pathfinder Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide

Quote Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
    Just a follow-up the one that is listed under Player Guides (without an apostrophe) is Pathfinder Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide
    This will be addressed in a future update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Age of Ashes AP 5 Against the Scarlet Triad:
    Typo on page 3.10.05. Restoring Mekrem's Reputation
    The reward text has a typo: "Restire" should be "Restore"

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    Age of Ashes AP 5 Against the Scarlet Triad:
    Typo on page 3.10.05. Restoring Mekrem's Reputation
    The reward text has a typo: "Restire" should be "Restore"
    Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and will go into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, June 28th.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Lost Omens Grand Bazaar:

Upon creating a character with the Poppet ancestry, using the tracker to try to bring up a list of ancestry feats just gives a blank list. If you actually go to Feats and filter by trait "Poppet" they show up, but not in the tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Lost Omens Grand Bazaar:

Upon creating a character with the Poppet ancestry, using the tracker to try to bring up a list of ancestry feats just gives a blank list. If you actually go to Feats and filter by trait "Poppet" they show up, but not in the tracker.
    Thanks for reporting. It has already been reported (in Discord) and there'll be a future ruleset update for fix this. In the meantime you can work around it by adding "poppet" to the PC traits on the Main tab of the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Lost Omens Grand Bazaar:

Saw this on discord a couple weeks ago. The character is not getting the trait added, so adding it manually fixes that
    Screenshot_20220630-191422_Discord.jpg

Edit: and Trenloe beat me while I was hunting the post.

Thread Information