DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    That was my mistake! Thanks, Trenloe! I saved it correctly this time (I hope).
    Attached Files Attached Files

works for me now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    That was my mistake! Thanks, Trenloe! I saved it correctly this time (I hope).
    Hello,

is it possible to update your ext plz ... we have somes errors on FGU

Code:
    [4/30/2020 9:39:47 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Script execution error: [string "char_weapon"]:16: attempt to call global 'onLinkChanged' (a nil value)
    [4/30/2020 9:43:38 AM] [WARNING]  Could not load script file () (char_weapon) (char_weaponadd.lua)
    [4/30/2020 9:43:38 AM] [WARNING]  Could not load script file () (char_weapon) (char_weaponadd.lua)
    [4/30/2020 9:43:38 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Script execution error: [string "char_weapon"]:16: attempt to call global 'onLinkChanged' (a nil value)
    S.

might be some issues with unity with this extension

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Something like this, and bombs, will be coming to a weapons section near you soon...
    Any news on this? We also just had the case were a critical fumble (card) caused damage to a weapon. Currently we track this via notes.

Dont work to me in FG classic.

Any chance to fix the bug?
    Last edited by phillgamboa; April 30th, 2020 at 13:18.

I wanted to reply in this thread even though I am not currently playing a PF2 campaign. I looked briefly at my horrible coding and I'm not sure exactly how to fix it since it was heavily reliant on the former build of the PF2 ruleset. If anyone wants to give it a try, they are more than welcome to tinker with the mod. Sorry, I wish I could give you better news.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Something like this, and bombs, will be coming to a weapons section near you soon...
    Today we build an alchemist character. Is there any way to handle bombs/recipes yet? We did it my using SR Drag & Drop spell formulas as spells (Alchemist caster level with DEX as prof. ability) in the Action tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Today we build an alchemist character. Is there any way to handle bombs/recipes yet? We did it my using SR Drag & Drop spell formulas as spells (Alchemist caster level with DEX as prof. ability) in the Action tab.
    Manually create them in the action tab for the time being.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, we will keep using SR Drag N Drop then, which is phenomenal help for not having to create this all manually.

We also started using the Shield Damage Tracker for weapons that took damage (can happen with critical fumbles). Of course we did not create double entries for all weapons, just when one happens to take damage. My players might prefer to just write something in the "Notes" section of the character sheet, so the jury is still out. For shields we also manually add damage to resolve shield bashes.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 1st, 2020 at 21:55.

Thread Information