5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    There are a few different ways, but the easiest is probably just to open the Assets window and move to the Images mode. Locate the Meanders pack by browsing or searching, and then open the first image in preview mode. Click the button to make this a campaign image. Then, drag the 2nd image you want to tile next to it into the image layers section and position it however you like. For more info, look at the Tile mode for images. There is a help menu that should take you to the appropriate wiki page for more information on some of the things you can do such as rotating, flipping, scaling, stretching, re-coloring, etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    There are a few different ways, but the easiest is probably just to open the Assets window and move to the Images mode. Locate the Meanders pack by browsing or searching, and then open the first image in preview mode. Click the button to make this a campaign image. Then, drag the 2nd image you want to tile next to it into the image layers section and position it however you like. For more info, look at the Tile mode for images. There is a help menu that should take you to the appropriate wiki page for more information on some of the things you can do such as rotating, flipping, scaling, stretching, re-coloring, etc.
    Thank you Doug, for the tutorial!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Sorry, I'm replying twice. The first time I forgot to put in your quote. Even though we're able to do that with the shortcuts, it forces you to add everyone's tokens on each and every map. It would be great if each pack provided standalone images so we could piece them together in another program.
    Hey there Niles When a map pack goes through Smiteworks it gets encrypted. My understanding is that this prevents the individual files that are contained within the module and intended to be stand-alone, from being accessed. You can buy FG products directly from Game Tile Warehouse if you want an unencrypted product that will allow individual files to be accessed.

Kris

(Thanks for providing additional product support Trenloe, Doug et al)
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    When a map pack goes through Smiteworks it gets encrypted. My understanding is that this prevents the individual files that are contained within the module and intended to be stand-alone, from being accessed.
    That is the standard process. However, as the product author you can request SmiteWorks deploy your modules as .mod files in the <FG app data>\modules directory - then users can unzip the module file to access the images. It's a slightly convoluted process to unzip the module file, but it does give users access to the base images; of course, it also makes piracy of the FG modules and the contained images easier. If this is something you want to consider then I recommend you reach out directly to SmiteWorks to discuss.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information