5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    If you pick up the d6 and then right click, do you have a d66 option?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you pick up the d6 and then right click, do you have a d66 option?
    No, as I mentioned earlier and even when I choose (as you can see from screenshot) 2xD6 it just works as D66 roll.

Special dices cannot be selected as multiples (for example. 5x(red)d6 etc

Note I wanted to report the issues I am finding as I make use of the ruleset in the Unity version for Linux. I'm not sure if these are issues related to 1) Unity itself or 2) the Unity Linux version or 3) a missing piece of data (such as the dice skins).

If I get time I will seek to address these, but I have not had time as I thought earlier this year.

See this link for Tatzelbelm's latest version.

Issues Not Working in Unity

• Multiple dice rolled from the table (picking up a d6 and right clicking) do not show special skin or color; appear as $VALUE00 (e.g., 300 on a 3 or 600 on a 6).
    • Multiple dice rolled from the table do not count successes but value of dice are added together.
    • Rolling a Skill (from character sheet) reports the die color identifier/type (d61, d62, d63) and no results. The same goes for rolls in the Gear pane. No dice skin is used.
    • Rolling a Skill does not count successes, individual die results are not given, and all dice rolls report a result of 0. The same goes for rolls in the Gear pane.
    • Resizing the character sheet does not cause any of the panes on the Main, Combat, and Abilities tabs to expand with it. Their height and width are static. Resizing the character sheet on the Inventory tab works fine.
    • While expanding the character sheet on the Notes tab causes the windows to enlarge, reducing the size of the character sheet does not likewise reduce the size of the panes; they retain the size of the largest increase in the character sheet and become unusable if the character sheet is reduced in size and is not kept enlarged.

I'm new to FG when it comes to new modules and extensions, I have this working, but no data in terms of classes seems to be implemented. Do I need to add that myself?

Quote Originally Posted by GWB_Rageasaurus View Post
    I'm new to FG when it comes to new modules and extensions, I have this working, but no data in terms of classes seems to be implemented. Do I need to add that myself?
    Hello GWB_Rageasaurus, this is community extension and due to copyright reasons it does not come with any data. You will have to put it yourself. Please note that I am no longer maintaining this, as there if official Forbidden Lands ruleset and content in development with release Q1 next year if all goes well.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hello GWB_Rageasaurus, this is community extension and due to copyright reasons it does not come with any data. You will have to put it yourself. Please note that I am no longer maintaining this, as there if official Forbidden Lands ruleset and content in development with release Q1 next year if all goes well.
    Thanks for getting back to me. Official as in licensed? Very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by GWB_Rageasaurus View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me. Official as in licensed? Very exciting.
    Yes, the whole product line with licensed modules and adventures.

What is the current status of the official licensed release? I found out Foundry VTT has the official content already, but I'm used to FG and Foundry is quite confusing for me.

The official ruleset is WiP. The Forbidden Lands Core books (PHB & DMB) + Spire of Quetzel are almost done and we work on the automation part. There are some delays imposed by the recent change and other external factors, but the work is in progress.

Hi ShadoWWW,

I got an email from Free League last night announcing the official release on Foundry. Bought the three modules they have available immediately (core, raven’s purge and bitter reach). Looks gorgeous ... especially the custom dice models. Not sure how much automation is built in as haven’t played too much with it yet. I after having seen the Vaesen implementation here in fg though I am sure the official fbl release here will be just as good.

Thread Information