Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    To have fully prepared and linked PC sheet you need to import the .xml file in the second post, not to create blank from the Character window. It will work, but you have to do all the link between attributes/skills/gear.
    Maybe a stupid question but, what folder do I have to import the .xml character sheet to??

iarizex, where you want, but fantasy_grounds_Data\characters should be the easiest one

Valyar : fist, thank you for your work, but I have some issues to add a d60 dice (for the tables) because doing so I can nomore use the d63 because it goes below the "back to previpus menu" button, is there a way to avoid the overlapping?

thanks in advance

EDIT: problem solved I created a d621 with "return" icon to put it between d62 and d63
    Last edited by Gromril; March 21st, 2020 at 00:04.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for this amazing work ! We are trying to maintain our weekly sessions during these crazy times and this extension is just what we need

I am so sorry to be that guy in the forum... But I am very new to FG and I did not find an answer in all the tutorials or wiki that I roamed for several hours now... :\

I did not manage to use de character sheet as the level of attributes and skills appeared locked (red border). This does not seems to be an error on my side as it is also shown in the screenshot you provided.
    I do (or I think I do) understand the process of automation and link between attributes and skills etc in the MoreCore system, but I cannot change anything.
    Would you be able to explain to the neebie I am how to do it ?

Have a nice day everyone !

to change the number inside simply click 1 time on the square and add the number you want: fantasy ground lack the bliking that let you understand if something is editable

Oh my...
    Seems like I am not the sharpest tool in the shed... I lost hours of my life because I did not try to just write the number and press enter ^^'
    As the other squares were getting a darker border when I clicked on them, I assumed I could not do it that way for these one, trying to hard edit the xml and so on...

Thanks A LOT Gromril for your answer and once again thanks to Valyar for the work on this !

Guys, I am glad you are finding this extension useful and enjoy this wonderful roleplaying game even more. Let me know if you think some enhancement can be made.
    I will be looking after converting it to FGU-compatible after the official release of the product and MoreCore has stable release for it.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    At this point Valyar the only outstanding MoreCore issue is two missing radial menu icons that were removed from CoreRPG. These are used in Trackers only.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    At this point Valyar the only outstanding MoreCore issue is two missing radial menu icons that were removed from CoreRPG. These are used in Trackers only.
    Yes, once I don't get errors in the console related to those I will be moving and converting the Coriolis, Forbidden Lands and Conan 2d20 extension to MoreCore for Unity Also the trackers are used in Blades in the Dark.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Yes, once I don't get errors in the console related to those I will be moving and converting the Coriolis, Forbidden Lands and Conan 2d20 extension to MoreCore for Unity Also the trackers are used in Blades in the Dark.
    True. Its probably a week away at this point. Have a few other small changes im working on too.

Guys, I am glad you are finding this extension useful and enjoy this wonderful roleplaying game even more. Let me know if you think some enhancement can be made.
    I will be looking after converting it to FGU-compatible after the official release of the product and MoreCore has stable release for it.
    Hi Valyar, thanks for your work again.
    If I have something to say: I would like negative modifiers could be implemented: if I add a positive modifier dice there are no issues, it is added to skill dices.
    But if I put a negative dice it doesn't work, i.e. I have no reduction of skill dices; instead the system shows it as a black dice (thing which could be ok if I go below zero with the skill)

thanks again and sorry for the bother

Thread Information