STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last
    thank you so much
    I'll try it right now

thank you so much

All works perfectly

Really an amazing job: me and my group really thank you

EDIT: sorry for the double post: my mistake

This is really nice Tatzelbelm, one question I have, is there a way to have a scroll bar for the Journey Actions? I have some custom ones, but if I create an entry, there is no way to scroll through the options.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Great extension, wondering if you have plans on updating to FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    This is really nice Tatzelbelm, one question I have, is there a way to have a scroll bar for the Journey Actions? I have some custom ones, but if I create an entry, there is no way to scroll through the options.
    I'll add a scrollbar to the journey action list.
    It was intended to have one, I missed this, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzaaaccc13 View Post
    Great extension, wondering if you have plans on updating to FGU?
    I don't have a FGU license yet, so I can't look at this, sorry.

Small update with two new features:

• Scrolling allowed for Journey Action list
    • Modifierbuttons added to add 1d8, 2d8, 1d10 or 1d12 to a roll for edge cases currently not covered by the character sheet
    Attached Files Attached Files

And ignore all that, I somehow only just noticed 'Rolls' (vs 'Offense') in the CT.

Hello folks and thanks for the great work on this.

I'm new to MoreCore and was just trying to put an NPC together.

For the Melee Weapon I added in the missing Ref Fields (e.g. Ref Field A: Strength, Ref Field B: Melee) by dragging those over. This creates the dice string (e.g. for an Orc with a Scimitar /die 4d61+2d62+1d63+0d62) that's then clickable. So far so good.

From what I can see it's only that dice string that can then be put into the 'Attacks' entry for the NPC (so that it can be clicked from the CT) - you can't reference the parameters (attributes, skills, gears) that went into the die string.

The end result is when clicking an attack from the CT you won't have info/dice colours showing where the dice came from (attributes, skills gear) - is that right?

Not a big deal if so, just want to check I'm understanding it right!
    Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; May 31st, 2020 at 21:24.

A real question this time!

I've been slowly adding Talents, Spells, Items and Skills to my game, then saving it as a module that my players can load. Everything works fine via links on the character sheet except for 'Skills'.

Clicking on a Skill via the character sheet brings up a 'module not loaded'. It looks like Skill entries specifically try to call a module 'Forbidden Lands - Player's Handbook'. I'm guessing this is what you meant Tatzelbelm in the above:

"The link to the skill description will not work for you, I haven't found out yet how to make this link customizable and it's currently hardlinked to one of my modules."

If I do name my module to the same then the Skills on the character sheet become clickable, but open to an empty text entry (not the entry in the created mod 'Forbidden Lands - Player's Handbook.mod -> Skills').

Hope that all makes sense, looking through extensions and modules is a bit new to me and I'm not too sure if it's yet possible to resolve. Even at the worst though, players can still click the Skills group and read the Skills there, they just can't open the descriptions from the Character Sheet right now.

Really appreciate all the wonderful work you've done on this Valyar and Tatzelbelm.
    Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; June 2nd, 2020 at 21:30.

I've attached a dummy module for the skill descriptions.
    This module contains dummy descriptions for the skills and is set up to be linked correctly to the skill shortcut links.

You can use this file as a reference as to how the module data file (client.xml) needs to be structured, or copy/write your skill descriptions directly into the client.xml. You can use the xml tags <p></p> for standard text, and <h></h> for headings.

For more information on xml files use google. For more information on .mod files and getting to the client.xml look here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information