5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Fantasy Grounds Crash Course Free Module

Are you NEW to FG?

This module was assembled by me as a visual tool to assist in teaching while instructing others on the use of Fantasy Grounds from within the Fantasy Grounds College ( a live tutorial group that teaches how to use FG) -where - I found the ability to pull up screenshots to guide new students proved useful from time to time as it was more effective than trying to explain the location of something verbally on occasion.

Furthermore it includes some basic notes on how Coding works based on the tutorials of Zacchaeus of FG, Some useful guides on how to Join a Game in FG for total beginners - and also some notes on UTC and layout schematics for Discord for those that use it to get their sound or need to co-ordinate timezones to organize play to help you get your bearings.

It is not intended as a tutorial - or to teach How to do many of the things within FG but a very first step to getting familiar with the program, learning where things are and what they look like to take some of the learning curve off you when you do begin learning the program.

This module can be freely modified by its users to include additional screenshots or instructions but should remain free as a quick crash guide to some of the features in FG - and a way to more rapidly allow a newcomer to become familiar with its look, interface, terminology and buttons - and enjoy this kick-*** software as much as I do.

You can download it > HERE <
    and when you're ready for the next step, head over to Fantasy Grounds College.

EDIT - by request, here are instructions to add this module to your Fantasy Grounds. Since it is not zipped, and is a standard .mod file, just follow the instructions > ADDING MODULE TO FG < - at least until I can get back here to ad them to this page.

Hope this helps,
    Kind Regards,
    Kris
    Last edited by gtw2017; October 5th, 2019 at 00:09.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Blog Entries
    Nice work Kris. May I suggest you edit your post with instructions of how to download, install, start a new campaign and load this module?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information