STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by xscapebb View Post
    imo, Trenloe just happened to stumble across this and thought "hmm, I can add something special to make this easier"
    Pretty much!

there are probably 10+ other such special case combos that we/he haven't seen/thought of yet...
    Yep, I'm sure there will be lots... and I may, or may not, provide action based conditions into the ruleset. I'm concerned that the effects system might get overloaded on lower spec computers - especially with the other plans I have for effects...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@TRENLOE

(100% understood that some of this is already known, but thought it might be useful to get a complete, in-depth testing review of the Conditions>Effects you've recently implemented)

BLINDED CHECK
    CLUMSY:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status,reflex ]
    CONC CHECK
    CONFUSED CHECK
    DAZZLED CHECK
    DEAFENED CHECK
    DRAINED:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status,fortitude ]
    ENFEEBLED:X CHECK
    FASCINATED CHECK
    FATIGUED CHECK
    FLAT-FOOTED CHECK
    FRIGHTENED:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status ]
    GRABBED CHECK
    HIDDEN CHECK
    INVISIBLE Small issue in that the Flat-Check for Undetected AND the Attack Roll is in the open and not in the tower (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).
    PARALYZED CHECK
    PETRIFIED Should be an effective AC of 9 and a Hardness (damage resistance) (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).
    PRONE CHECK
    RESTRAINED CHECK
    SICKENED:X Missing [ ABIL: -X status; SAVE: -X status ]
    STUPIFIED:X CHECK
    UNCONSCIOUS CHECK
    UNDETECTED Small issue in that the Flat-Check for Undetected AND the Attack Roll is in the open and not in the tower (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).

OTHER/FEATURE-REQUESTS:
    Would be nice to "automate" the application and interaction of: Doomed:X, Dying:X, Recovery Rolls, Wounded:X, etc...

Let me know if anything is not fully clear, etc...

@TRENLOE

(100% understood that some of this is already known, but thought it might be useful to get a complete, in-depth testing review of the Conditions>Effects you've recently implemented)
    This is fantastic! Thanks so much for testing and the sanity check!

INVISIBLE Small issue in that the Flat-Check for Undetected AND the Attack Roll is in the open and not in the tower (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).
    UNDETECTED Small issue in that the Flat-Check for Undetected AND the Attack Roll is in the open and not in the tower (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).
    I need to redesign the whole process for this. RAW has the flat check before the attack roll, and I'll need to make certain flat checks secret as you mention. It's on my list...

PETRIFIED Should be an effective AC of 9 and a Hardness (damage resistance) (not sure there is a reasonable way to DO this).
    Missed the AC 9 part.

Oh right, I forgot the ABIL modifier. I've updated the code and this will be in the next release.

OTHER/FEATURE-REQUESTS:
    Would be nice to "automate" the application and interaction of: Doomed:X, Dying:X, Recovery Rolls, Wounded:X, etc...
    Yeah, I plan to do that at some point soon.

Thanks again for doing this - it's very much appreciated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@TRENLOE

BLINDED CHECK
    CLUMSY:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status,reflex ]
    CONC CHECK
    CONFUSED CHECK
    DAZZLED CHECK
    DEAFENED CHECK
    DRAINED:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status,fortitude ]
    ENFEEBLED:X CHECK
    FASCINATED CHECK
    FATIGUED CHECK
    FLAT-FOOTED CHECK
    FRIGHTENED:X Missing [ SAVE: -X status ]
    GRABBED CHECK
    HIDDEN CHECK
    PARALYZED CHECK
    PRONE CHECK
    RESTRAINED CHECK
    STUPIFIED:X CHECK
    UNCONSCIOUS CHECK

OTHER/FEATURE-REQUESTS:

Let me know if anything is not fully clear, etc...
    Thanks!

Should Encumbered apply Clumsy1 by itself as well? It doesn't work like that currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    Should Encumbered apply Clumsy1 by itself as well? It doesn't work like that currently.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.065.

EDIT: Fixed in release 8 - hopefully out tomorrow.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 22nd, 2019 at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.065.

EDIT: Fixed in release 8 - hopefully out tomorrow.
    I have just tested it. It works fine.

Nice work! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    I have just tested it. It works fine.

Nice work! Thank you!
    Great! Thanks for testing.

That's a nice list of effect commands. Thanks for that!

Is there any guide as to how to use the Actions generator?

Thread Information