DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Great work! Will actually allow me to play in FG.

@xscapebb
    Last edited by theMaXX; October 9th, 2019 at 14:34. Reason: Mention

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Is there someone working full time on PF2? I was thinking that Trenloe was the one responsible for PFRPG2 ruleset full time, but i've just realized he works on 5e...
    I don't work on 5E. I don't work full-time for SmiteWorks, I'm contracted on commission only, and I have a "normal" day job.

Please bear with me as I get over the hump of the initial large amount of content I need to convert and code in the ruleset. Conditions will be coming in the next few weeks - it's not a simple task and I don't want to release them piecemeal.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Why are you debuffing skills for 2nd/3rd attack - where is that in the rules? Should only apply to strikes unless the skill specifically says uses attack MAP.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Why are you debuffing skills for 2nd/3rd attack - where is that in the rules? Should only apply to strikes unless the skill specifically says uses attack MAP.
    What specifically are you referring to? Can you give the example.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    This would be for checks that have the attack trait - grapple, for example (page 242). There's nothing in the FG ruleset (yet) that takes the "attack" trait into account for skill checks and multi-attack-penalties.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i think the Athletics and the Acrobatics skills falls under that too
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Craft View Post
    i think the Athletics and the Acrobatics skills falls under that too
    Only if the action/activity has the attack trait is the multi-attack-penalty taken into account. None of the standard acrobatics skill actions listed in the Core Rules have the attack trait (page 241), so a multi-attack penalty does not apply to standard acrobatics actions.

The Attack trait is listed in the glossary:

Quote Originally Posted by Core Rules page 629
    attack (trait) An ability with this trait involves an attack. For each attack you make beyond the first on your turn, you take a multiple attack penalty.

ok,thank you

EDIT: still learning, not everyone knows the rules overnight
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Craft View Post
    EDIT: still learning, not everyone knows the rules overnight
    Sorry if I came across as not being helpful.

I provide as much info as a can, and try to be as clear as I can, so that everyone can learn the nuances of PF2.

Since you're here trenloe, any estimate on that bestiary.

Thread Information