FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Found a problem with creating NPCs, I want to assign Animal level intelligence but when I rightclick on Smarts I get an error of
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (smartsanimal)

Is there any known problem with ganging-up bonus? Today in my game (FGC) I've experienced problems with defeated markers (incapacited enemies) adding up the bonus to ganging-up of close living npcs attacking my players.

I was gming, so I had no time to pay attention to it and fixed the problem on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Is there any known problem with ganging-up bonus? Today in my game (FGC) I've experienced problems with defeated markers (incapacited enemies) adding up the bonus to ganging-up of close living npcs attacking my players.

I was gming, so I had no time to pay attention to it and fixed the problem on the fly.
    I had thought that bug had been fixed. I had noticed it too. If all else fails, drag the token over a bit before you splatter them.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I had thought that bug had been fixed. I had noticed it too. If all else fails, drag the token over a bit before you splatter them.
    The NPC at the upper right corner attacking a PC, ganging-up bonus +3:

I'm unable to re-create in SWD/SWADE with no extensions. Do you have any extensions loaded? Please run a /version and post it.
    Last edited by Eru the One; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:01.

Having issues making powers. Clicking on new item makes a sort of "limited" power that you can not open to add information to it. Example here - https://puu.sh/FsAuM/3f1fde053b.jpg the top one is the broken version. The bottom one is how it SHOULD be, with the clickable box on the right.
    The next issue, somehow the clickable boxes link to the wrong powers. In that image, the box on the bottom flame bolt opens the top flame bolt, and that's an issue. I have had to make two to make that work. Example here of this in action. https://puu.sh/FsAxs/1d07686de6.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    I'm unable to re-create in SWD/SWADE with no extensions. Do you have any extensions loaded? Please run a /version and post it.

Extensions:

* DOE
    * Two themes that changes aesthetics (icons, background, decals).
    * Adventure deck and custom cards.
    * Modules contains images related with the setting.

The only thing that modifies something related with rules is to change Arcane Backgrounds.

If it does work for you, i think I have to test it without extensions.

EDIT: I have just tested with all extensions loaded, three defeated markers and the remaining NPC does not add the +3 ganging-up bonus, so I cant reproduce the problem. I will pay attention to the next gaming session.
    Last edited by lozanoje; April 3rd, 2020 at 09:33.

One thing I did notice was that the defeated marks disappear if you shutdown FG. I was going to try some other iterations of making defeated tokens and found that they didn't stay after a FG recycle.

Another bug, when you click on the link for Level Headed on the NPCs Dragon, Vampire, and Vampire, Ancient sheets, it takes you to the description for Improved Level Headed.

(Classic in case it matters)

Savage Worlds Deluxe: Charisma should be added to Persuasion and Streetwise rolls, but this won't work.

Thread Information