FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    It was my fault when attaching the file, I hope it will now.
    Actually, i found out what it is...this is because your "thumbnail" image file is actually named "thumbail" and it is in the same directory your outputting to = 'directory to save to'.
    I'll do something about that but if you want a work around, put the image you want to use as thumbnail in another location. Also, for the record, once you have created the thumbnail image the first time, it will keep being used automatically so you don't technically have to reload it in the app.

That's right, I renamed the file and put it in another location and then it was!

But I still need to figure out how to add the skills, or am I getting ahead of myself and that's not yet possible?

No, you should be able to do that now from either GCS or an xml exported from GCA.

I think you use GCA so just open up a new char, load up as many skills as you want then export it as xml file (using the xml checkbox in the bottom left corner of the export popup). Then import into Mod Maker the xml file of skills. That should do it.

In one of my files there is one with the vehicle skills, I exported it as XML I created the module I put in the folder it appears, but skills that is good at all, am I doing something wrong?

In one of my files there is one with the vehicle skills, I exported it as XML I created the module I put in the folder it appears, but skills that is good at all, am I doing something wrong?
    Sorry I had gone to sleep but I'm not sure I understand what happened.

These are the steps I take to convert from GCA to Fantasy Grounds.
    1 - I open the GCA, choose the Skills (Usually filter by groups).
    2 - I add the group's skills to the worksheet.
    3 - Save the file with GCA4 (so you don't have to do it again if the application freezes)
    4 - Export in XML format
    5 - I open the mod maker program
    6 - Import the file in XML format
    7 - I add name, thumbnail, author.
    8 - Deselect Static Output
    9 - Export the generated file
    10 - Copy the file and paste it in the module folder.

But when I open the module with the advantages, disadvantages, skills, nothing appears where it should appear.
    And when checking the file the module has the files but everything is blank inside them.

These are the steps I take to convert from GCA to Fantasy Grounds.
    1 - I open the GCA, choose the Skills (Usually filter by groups).
    2 - I add the group's skills to the worksheet.
    3 - Save the file with GCA4 (so you don't have to do it again if the application freezes)
    4 - Export in XML format
    5 - I open the mod maker program
    6 - Import the file in XML format
    7 - I add name, thumbnail, author.
    8 - Deselect Static Output
    9 - Export the generated file
    10 - Copy the file and paste it in the module folder.

But when I open the module with the advantages, disadvantages, skills, nothing appears where it should appear.
    And when checking the file the module has the files but everything is blank inside them.
    I followed your steps but did not have the same results. Could you by chance share the xml output you have from GCA4? That way maybe I can pull it in and see what the issue is.

You will also be happy to know the next version will take care of the GDI+ error you were getting but I want to wait a little to see if any other issues come up.

Jaxilon I'll send a zip file with all GCA4 and XML that I had created

Thread Information