DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Asked for or not you can now have Vehicles!
    Also, animals will populate the Items file and can be found under "Mount". Whoever says you can't mount a falcon is lacking imagination.

There is a checkbox defaulted to create your .mod files as STATIC so you can't butcher your items once you have them, however you are welcome to uncheck the box and let the anarchy reign.

For the record, there are bound to be some edge case items that don't react well to the rules. For instance, I found when importing some of my custom items the mods added in GCA don't do all that well. I settled for passing the mod info by appending it to the 'description'. At least that way you know what to do.

Next UP - I guess I'll think about adv/disadv, skills, etc just to have it all rounded out.

I downloaded the new version of the program
    I created a "character" with all vehicles and named it Vehicles, exported as .XML, imported into the program, defined an author and an image, exported, copied and pasted in the module folder, however when I open the module nothing appears . just a link to vehicles with everything blank.
    What am I doing wrong?

I tried clicking on the link for the Mod Maker but it says that it can't find the server. Do you all know if there is something wrong with the server or is the link bad?

You didn't do anything wrong, I did. I always had more than just Vehicles in my test so certain xml fields where being created.

You can add one item not a vehicle or give me a minute and I'll upload a fix.

@Myrmidon I'll check that too.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; March 29th, 2020 at 05:07.

Ok, I think that fixed both issues. Sorry for the headaches.

@Mymidon, As for why the link didn't work I'm not sure. I was messing around trying to use a tool to shorten the URL so maybe you tried while I was moving stuff.

I did just use the link at the top of this thread and it downloaded for me. If you still have issues let me know.

It was, but there are still some errors in filling in fields.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    It was, but there are still some errors in filling in fields.
    images? I can address them if I know what they are.

Also, if you didn't download the newest version that allows you to process ONLY vehicles you might want to get that.

These are some sample images, but the failure of the filled fields happens in all vehicles.

Attachment 32751 Attachment 32752 Attachment 32753 Attachment 32754

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    These are some sample images, but the failure of the filled fields happens in all vehicles.

Attachment 32751 Attachment 32752 Attachment 32753 Attachment 32754
    I see what are saying now and want to say thank you for the feedback. I'm not sure how I didn't see this myself - This is what happens when you code at 2am.

There was an issue in the building of the xml for vehicles that allowed it to build but didn't put the OOC and other fields in the right location. I have corrected this and version 1.0.0.7 is up on the front page.

If you find anything else let me know.

I've been so interrupted while trying to code lately that anything is possible.

I made these corrections while jumping back and forth helping to organize food relief for individuals who can't get out during the coronavirus quarantine and the 2pm curfews we are experiencing. Unfortunately, you only get a small percentage of my limited mental capacity for this fun stuff.

Hopefully I didn't introduce any other issues with the fix but if so, please be patient. I have to choose between rapid iteration and treating you as beta testers or taking more time to prove everything on my end which means you wait for who knows how long.

Best regards!

I understand and appreciate the fact that I am supporting in whatever way I can, whether here in the forum or in the real world, and I can let any problem I inform you, to facilitate and speed up the launch of this wonderful facilitating tool.

Thread Information