FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Hey Jaxilon, did you ever upload a new version that eliminates stuff like "Cloth, Padded (Arms) Arms"?
    I have made a change to fix that but I have not yet uploaded an executable yet because I was having some issues with that. If I can, I'll try to get back to that this week.

Sorry it took so long to get this to you. The fix wasn't that hard but my migrating to .NET 5.0 caused me some issues with the installer.

The new version is available from the link on the first post so let me know if you run into any problems with that.

I am aware that I have given no love to importing the newer json output from GCS but the xml files still work from there and one day I may get to it. Except, now we have GCA5 coming along so that my take priority.

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Sorry it took so long to get this to you. The fix wasn't that hard but my migrating to .NET 5.0 caused me some issues with the installer.

The new version is available from the link on the first post so let me know if you run into any problems with that. ...

Happy gaming!
    You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Jaxilon, thank you again.

Certain imported head items seems to weigh too much by a factor of 10. For example, mail coif weighs 36 pounds instead of 3.6.

Jaxilon, thank you again.

Certain imported head items seems to weigh too much by a factor of 10. For example, mail coif weighs 36 pounds instead of 3.6.
    Whoa, that's crazy. I'll take a look.
    Do you know if it was doing that before?

EDIT: Nevermind, it totally was doing that but nobody seemed to notice, or if they did I didn't hear about it until now.

Anyway, I fixed it and uploaded the updated version. Be aware that for some reason I had code that stepped through the weight and only kept the digits (should have kept the decimal points as well) but for the life of me I can't recall why I did it. I'm sure it was something to do with cleaning up a data file so there is a chance something somewhere might give us an oddball weight.
    At least now, we can have some armored fighters who can move around the field instead of just standing there in one place. LOL
    Last edited by Jaxilon; August 14th, 2021 at 04:16.

Whoa, that's crazy. I'll take a look.
    Do you know if it was doing that before?
    Thanks!

Here's another one (or two - who's counting?).

Gauntlets and boots come up as equipment instead of armor.

Thanks!

Here's another one (or two - who's counting?).

Gauntlets and boots come up as equipment instead of armor.
    I'm surprised I haven't heard about these slipping through the cracks already.

By the way, thanks a bunch for finding these. Now could you find everything all at once and give me a list? LOL, I'm joking.

I would have probably found these myself but I haven't been able to play very much. I am starting to get back to it so that's a good thing.

It helps if you mention which data files the errors are found with. In this case, I knew by the name of the item it was probably "Low-Tech" so I was able to find it. There could be times where the name is not familiar to me so knowing where to look helps.

Let me know if you find anything else and happy gaming. I'll go post an update now.

I'm surprised I haven't heard about these slipping through the cracks already.

By the way, thanks a bunch for finding these. ...
    2020 was a busy year for updates. You should try doing an update in 2021!

2020 was a busy year for updates. You should try doing an update in 2021!
    ROFL - Yeah, maybe lay off the cut and paste. I'll go fix that. I've been in a rush every time I've posted one of these but who reads comments anyway? Isn't reading a dead language? Hehe.

Not if it's 280 characters or less. Apparently people can still read it if it's short.

Thread Information