FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Paizo Sync?

No problem at all. Thanks for reacting so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Yes, it should. I have corrected it. Sorry for the mistake.
    Hey, same problem again with Starfinder Alien Archive 3. Paizo purchase not deducted in full...

Quote Originally Posted by new_vision View Post
    Hey, same problem again with Starfinder Alien Archive 3. Paizo purchase not deducted in full...
    Run the Paizo account sync here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp

Do you see "PZO7111E is owned"?

If so, add the product to your shopping cart to see the full discount (sale and PDF price). It should be reduced to $24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Run the Paizo account sync here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp

Do you see "PZO7111E is owned"?

If so, add the product to your shopping cart to see the full discount (sale and PDF price). It should be reduced to $24.
    Well, it is owned. But $31.99 - $9.99 is $22.00 in my book...

Quote Originally Posted by new_vision View Post
    Well, it is owned. But $31.99 - $9.99 is $22.00 in my book...
    The PDF cost is removed from the base (pre sale) cost. Then the sale percentage is removed after. So: $39.99 - $9.99 (PDF cost) = $30. Then reduce by 20% = $24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The PDF cost is removed from the base (pre sale) cost. Then the sale percentage is removed after. So: $39.99 - $9.99 (PDF cost) = $30. Then reduce by 20% = $24.
    Okay, cool. It is good to know how the discount works. This explains it. Thanks!

Thread Information