FG Spreadshirt Swag

PFS 1.05 Trailblazer's bounty October 15th 18.00 UTC

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game

This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Character creation and character options for PFS.

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

My server is up nearly 24-7, sometimes it is on another system though, so if you want to build your character on my server, and you find it in another system, send me a message, and if possible, I'll switch.

Pregens are available if needed.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

The powerful nation of Cheliax has posted a public bounty that would richly reward the first team of explorers to chart a viable route across the Menador Mountains, linking the nations of Isger and Molthune (all to bypass the economic powerhouse of Druma, which has recently imposed higher taxes on key goods crossing its borders). Yet the Menador Mountains are an imposing obstacle, replete with steep slopes, snowy peaks, and territorial orcs. Even so, there are no finer explorers than the Pathfinders, and the Society has dispatched a team to collect the prize. Are the PCs ready to not only explore the foreboding mountains but also to compete with the rival teams and local inhabitants?

Written by Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Horizon Hunters)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play (including level and class).

Please make sure your Fantasy Grounds is updated.

FG alias, Teamspeak server and contact details can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

nvm
    Last edited by PoohPuss; September 26th, 2019 at 13:40.

Is this game for October 2020?

Considering it was posted September 2019 I doubt it.

Thread Information