DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PFS 1.04 Bandits of Immenwood Oct 1st 18.00 UTC

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game

This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Character creation and character options for PFS.

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

My server is up nearly 24-7, sometimes it is on another system though, so if you want to build your character on my server, and you find it in another system, send me a message, and if possible, I'll switch.

Pregens are available if needed.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

The Pathfinders are sent forth to aid their own! A Pathfinder mission returning from a long sea voyage ran aground on the Isle of Kortos and were forced to leave behind many of their discoveries so they could press on to Absalom and receive much-needed medical care. The PCs are sent to the site of the wreck to retrieve the relics and charts their peers were forced to leave but the relics have drawn the attention of some of the Immenwood's most volatile inhabitants. Will the PCs be able to return the documents and relics to Zarta Dralneen, the Grand Lodge's Chief Archivist? Or will they fall prey to the unusual bandits dwelling within the coastal reaches of one of Kortos's most infamous forests?

Written by Scott D. Young.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Grand Archive)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play (including level and class).

Please make sure your Fantasy Grounds is updated.

FG alias, Teamspeak server and contact details can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

I'd like to take part with Selúviel, a level 1 Fighter (archer).

Applied
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

This is in less than an hour, but only two have signed up and neither of those has been accepted, so I'm guessing it's not going to take place?

Sorry for the late comment. The not accepting was a dumb oversight, the game was to be tonight, but I have a very sick kid, we're currently in hospital. For the second time in as many months .

I will reschedule asap.

Poor kid. Take care.

Thread Information