Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Fiasco

See link to screen shots in post 4 above. It is functional and about as simple (which is to say a bit complicated) as that Roll20 set up.

Working to simplify so set up is faster and cleaner.

Image0001.JPG
    Finished up converting FIASCO, and I "think" I've created a good game table.

I still haven't tested it out (nor have I played FIASCO in a long while) but I think it's pretty usable as-is.

I'd be curious to know what problems you had or unique solutions you've created for your FIASCO game on Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by zombielord; January 25th, 2020 at 22:27.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:Savage Worlds (SWD / SWADE + Companions), Call of Cthulhu 6th
    Currently Working: FIASCO, Realms of Cthulhu (SWADE), Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Image0001.JPG
    Finished up converting FIASCO, and I "think" I've created a good game table.

I still haven't tested it out (nor have I played FIASCO in a long while) but I think it's pretty usable as-is.

I'd be curious to know what problems you had or unique solutions you've created for your FIASCO game on Fantasy Grounds.
    Looks sharp! Maybe we collaborate? Your cosmetics are great, and perhaps a couple alternative skins or tables would be nice to offer.

I will be working on some functionality stuff... GMing has been claiming what FG time I have but I will seek to reserve some for this project.

P.S. What do you say about hosting a Fiasco game for the upcoming FG-Con 16? That would give us a nice deadline to shoot for.

FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020

Find out more info by clicking here.

-----------------------

Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists and The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling (either version)

Sure. I'd be happy to collaborate.

No commitments just yet for me on FG-Con 16 (I'd like to, just gotta wait on my work schedule closer to time before I can commit). I am gonna put in for the time off, and try to get FIASCO completed with time to do a trial run or two by April 24th.

UPDATE:
    I'm also going to cross-testing everything with Fantasy Grounds Unity. Currently I've found 2 issues with FGU:
    #1. When building a book with Fantasy Grounds having the "&" in an image file name causes an error preventing the module to load. '<' is an unexpected token, Expected token is ';'. Simple fix is rename files to "And" instead of "&"
    #2. They hyphen character is missing and just shows a blank character box. I suspect it is because it's actually the hyphen glyph '–' (aka –) and not a standard dash (or minus) "-" symbol. Simple fix is to do a find and replace in the db.xml for "–" and replace it with "- "
    Last edited by zombielord; January 26th, 2020 at 21:52.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:Savage Worlds (SWD / SWADE + Companions), Call of Cthulhu 6th
    Currently Working: FIASCO, Realms of Cthulhu (SWADE), Paranoia XP

Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information