STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Fiasco

Fiasco

Hi, I have read the forums a little, and I know there is no Fiasco ruleset, but I could run it in CoreRPG. Would someone be able to help me learn how to set that up? I don't know CoreRPG very well, so I don't know what to do.

Blog Entries
    First thing to do is to start a CoreRPG ruleset and build a charactersheet. There are numerous examples of character sheets here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Sheets

But, you might want to consider the community ruleset "MoreCore". It has lots of dice rolls and customizable character sheets as well. Plus it has pretty extensive documentation and community involvement. See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-MoreCore-Info

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ive run Fiasco on MoreCore and Hector Trelane runs it at FG Con.
    It doesnt require much in the way of setup.
    Hector made icons of black and white dice 1-6 and you place those on the desktop and next to players tokens.
    Thats about it...

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Hi, I have read the forums a little, and I know there is no Fiasco ruleset, but I could run it in CoreRPG. Would someone be able to help me learn how to set that up? I don't know CoreRPG very well, so I don't know what to do.
    Ask and ye shall receive: join us for this game at upcoming FG Con 15: https://www.fg-con.com/events/fiasco...pulse-control/

I'll be posting my modules and token sets that I use to create my table top--see screen shots here--in a matter of weeks as I prep for FG-Con. I just need to figure out how to update the fonts, then I'm good to go. The "ruleset" won't be a ruleset but instead modules and token packs that can be used with CoreRPG and MoreCore as you prefer. So stay tuned!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

As someone who was otherwise about to start making the modules/tokens for my own version (having actually built the rulebook for my own personal use), thank you in advance for posting those!

I am in that game, and looking forward to playing and seeing how it works. Keep me posted when you release the module, I would love to get me hands on it.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

I wonder if there's any news from Hector regarding the modules and tokens sets for Fiasco?

I'm pondering playing a game of Fiasco with a regular group in the next month or so, and would be useful not to have to reinvent the wheel - though I appreciate there are probably more pressing matters for everyone at the moment...

If you've got the modules and tokens completed I'd appreciate the share. (It'll save me some time while I build the book myself.)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Acknowledged. This is on my mid-burner (not back burner). Damned has been helping too (thanks damned!). There are some copyright-related edits I need to make before sharing, at the request of the game publisher. Also, the current version will likely be upgraded to a new, streamlined version. I may share the "version 0.9" just to get things rolling then post the new/improved asap afterwards.

That's awesome. =) I haven't really given Fiasco much thought since 2012 when I bought a copy at a gaming con after playing a game (had a blast). Thought I'd re-visit the game and try to get some online gaming with it.
    I've downloaded a background and dice tokens from https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/59...ent-for-roll20 so I can just get something going.

However, I'll make up some new graphics for 3,4,and 5 player games after I finish up with creating the core book.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information