DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Interest check SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors

Are there any players interested in SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors (tier 1-4) this SAT or SUN GMT afternoon/evening?

Possibly yes, although since I already played it, I would have to see if I have a character with a replay available. And of course, if interest is strong, I would rather let others play.
    I have a slight preference for Saturday, as there's annother game on Sunday I will most likely play.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

As it does not really look like there is enough interest for #2-01, I'll look if I can reasonably prep SFS #2-07: Four for the First (tier 1-4).

At this point unfotunately not enough players for #2-01 and with #2-07 taking more time to prep (and it already being Friday) unfortunately no game this weekend, so next game most likely on the 5th/6th.

In that case, I prefer the 6th, because I'll be busy all day on the 5th.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

How many players is minimum for a game?

Hi, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and Starfinder and was wondering what the minimum number of players is viable for a game? I might be available this weekend for Pack World [played it once already in a live game but I think it is repeatable]. I have not played in a game on Fantasy Grounds and I am very interested in trying. I am on US East Coast time.

To answer a few of your questions:

- The minimum number of players is 3, in which case the GM would run a pregen NPC so the party size is 4.
    - "Pact World Warriors" is not repeatable. The only ways to replay is either replaying for no credit (which only works if otherwise there are not enough players to form a legal table), using a GM nova replay (of course, you'll have to earn GM novas by running games first), or using the "Seeker of Knowledge" boon that's available for characters with reputation tier 1 or higher with Second Seekers (Jadnura).
    - Abraham Lincoln

I'm interested in playing SFS. I have a 1st-level Mystic (pregen.) that has only played Ashes of Discovery SFS1-12 so far. Sign me up! I'm in USA, East Coast (EST), and good to play Sat. and Sun.

Interested in a Game

I would be willing to play for no-credit. I am really trying to see how Fantasy Grounds works and to experience a gaming session online. I am trying a play=by-post on Discord. Its ok, but I want to try a virtual game environment setting too.

With not a lot of interest I'm playing it safe and I'm scheduling SFS #2-07: Four for the First SAT October 5th @ 1.30 PM GMT.

Although there has been not a lot of interest for the previous scenarios I suggest signing up on time as it's a pretty recent scenario, which usually fill up faster.

Unfortunately not too sure about my SUN schedule at the moment, so on SAT instead.

Thread Information