5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I added in an extra pair of glasses on top of the 3x glasses kit. My RPG games usually have 3 players+GM. The extra set also lets friends who are on kid duty still join in remotely with their own board, etc.

Also a FG Unity backer. Excited for both products!
    Last edited by Seraph1m; November 14th, 2019 at 07:52.

Just curious if there has been any development on this.
    From what I understand some early tilt5 systems and sdk have been sent to developers.
    Any chance FG has started working on this?

Blog Entries
    We were notified that an SDK was now available, but as far as we are aware, the hardware is not available yet and has been delayed. TiltFive plans to send us a set of developer hardware that we can use alongside the SDK and we are waiting for this to happen before we budget developer resources to the project. AR development is very exciting but also very high risk. We want to make sure that the product is likely to reach the market before investing any significant development time. Early on, TiltFive had expressed plans to have their internal team build out a proof-of-concept using Fantasy Grounds Unity. We offered to share code access for this to happen, but it never proceeded.

Hopefully the news of Tilt Five obtaining additional investor funding bodes well! I would love nothing more than to sling Call of Cthulhu handouts on another player's desk to add to the spooky immersion.

Blog Entries
    The last that we heard, we were going to get a set of development kits sent to a few of our developers. Those have not materialized yet.

They will soon I believe, they have had logistical issues like a lot of products have, but they are making progress.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MeistrTea View Post
    Any word on this project?
    Yes. I will close tis thread since the other one is more current.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...and-FGU-update

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information