FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

  1. #61
    page 225 core rules, yep, I think I asked for it too, for 1st ed, Maybe a slot for facilities too, for ship repairs for all those being shot at in space
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    page 225 core rules, yep, I think I asked for it too, for 1st ed, Maybe a slot for facilities too, for ship repairs for all those being shot at in space
    So an Extras box that Esmdev asked for, not enough for you? Bring this to the v1.1.1 chat please and we can agree and I'll get it done.

  3. #63
    Am I missing it or is there a place for the "animals/creatures"? They use "Hits" vs the standard EDU/STR/DEX system.
    For example, the Core Rule Book Animals on 79-84
    - Savy

    EDIT:: NM. Turns out everything like that is listed with NPC. The dropdown box has the type options. I like how clean that makes everything. I would have like to see the CRB example already created as with the other modules you buy here to use as examples, even if it was just a few to help see 'how it should go'.
    Last edited by savoylen; May 24th, 2020 at 05:19.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
    Am I missing it or is there a place for the "animals/creatures"? They use "Hits" vs the standard EDU/STR/DEX system.
    For example, the Core Rule Book Animals on 79-84
    - Savy

    EDIT:: NM. Turns out everything like that is listed with NPC. The dropdown box has the type options. I like how clean that makes everything. I would have like to see the CRB example already created as with the other modules you buy here to use as examples, even if it was just a few to help see 'how it should go'.
    Greetings and welcome.

    NPC's (per se) and undergoing modifications every few updates, the animals and robots are pretty much done as they are, so I'll add those NPC's to the v1.1.2. update that I'm working on.

    Thanks for reminding me to add them.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  5. #65
    No problem.

    Another quick question about combat and damage calculations.

    CRB 74 "Damage and Effect" The Effect of an Attack roll is always applied to the damage of a weapon (though not for Destructive or different scale weapons).

    I noticed that Effect isn't being calculated into the results in the tracker.
    It does reduce the damage by armor but doesn't add the Effect (CRB 59)

    Is there an option I should be turning on for that somewhere?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
    No problem.

    Another quick question about combat and damage calculations.

    CRB 74 "Damage and Effect" The Effect of an Attack roll is always applied to the damage of a weapon (though not for Destructive or different scale weapons).

    I noticed that Effect isn't being calculated into the results in the tracker.
    It does reduce the damage by armor but doesn't add the Effect (CRB 59)

    Is there an option I should be turning on for that somewhere?
    Hi,

    This is the TODO thread, general questions should be in there own thread so that others may see them quicker.

    There is no option, it does add the Effect.

    Here's an example from a test I just did in v1.1.1 (which should to live in a few days)

    Giant Snow-Worm: [ATTACK] Crush [Average Success +4 dmg] [HIT]
    Giant Snow-Worm: [DAMAGE] Crush [+4 dmg] [TYPE: kinetic (8d6+4=26)]


    As you can see, if the most recent attack is then followed by a damage roll the effect is added as a modifier.

    If this isn't working with you, then list what exactly you're doing and put it into the 2nd Edition bug thread.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  7. #67
    In regards to the Traveller Companion, is there a way that I can expand the core attributes? I would like to add luck and sanity for example. Is there a way I can do this?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    In regards to the Traveller Companion, is there a way that I can expand the core attributes? I would like to add luck and sanity for example. Is there a way I can do this?
    Hi Dalton,

    Traveller Companion is not yet available for FG.

    You can add the extra characteristics yourself but it's quite a lot of work, you'd have to override the character sheet and the functions. I've started work on the Char Sheet for v1.1.3 which should allow new characteristics to be fittted onto the actions tab, but Traveller Companion is a little way off.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  9. #69
    Grmbl ... wrong thread... sorry --- deleted

  10. #70
    Hi MBM,

    There are a few things I would like to add to the current Traveller character sheet. I would also like to enable a way to convert characters generated from rpgsuite to be used in Fantasy Grounds. I have found that the Fantasy Grounds sheets do not hold all the details that can be generated from either rpgsuite or the core rules. (just not enough room for names/details).
    Are there limits as to what you are allowed to support in FG? If not, I would look at a library data add-on, a jtas news service add-on and a world data add-on (the current user created world data add-on is very limited).
    I would be willing to generate these for you, if you provide me with the minimum information you need and or would like. That way, I am assured my work can be used with FG while you get your work load cut.

    best regards
    Dalton

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in