FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 19 First 1234513 ... Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

Wow, fast response I love that. Thank you, I will be eagerly looking forward to its eventual release.

Quote Originally Posted by FishnChips View Post
    Wow, fast response I love that. Thank you, I will be eagerly looking forward to its eventual release.
    Just to let you know, v1.1.0 is with FG, but won't be released into LIVE channel until 14th April.

Central Supply Catalogue needs v1.1.1 as that will also add the 'Heavy Weaponry' classes required, so that'll be sent to test next week with CSC final draft including data.

Huzzah
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Can you add some way to keep track of number off magazines?
    Maybe add a field to enter number off available magazines next to the magazine ammo count or add magazines as an inventory item

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Can you add some way to keep track of number off magazines?
    Maybe add a field to enter number off available magazines next to the magazine ammo count or add magazines as an inventory item
    Hello, I'll have a think, the issue is you can have different ammo types with Central Supply Catalogue.

So let me think, as this would be useful for special ammo.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Just to let you know, v1.1.0 is with FG, but won't be released into LIVE channel until 14th April.
    Today is the day!

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Today is the day!
    Crossing my fingers.

Hi folks,
    New to Traveller, new to FGU. Just read through this forum, looking forward to the new content. Just wanted to say thank you to MadBeardMan and anyone else who might be assisting in getting more of the Mongoose content/main books into FGU. I'll be snagging them as they appear. Thanks!

Hi. Welcome to the forums (and FG of course). It is great timing as a couple of major updates are just on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi. Welcome to the forums (and FG of course). It is great timing as a couple of major updates are just on the horizon.
    Can't wait! Trying to figure everything out and get a campaign rolling for my players. While this whole virus thing seriously sucks, its fantastic for remote gaming.

Thread Information