STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

Quote Originally Posted by bozo666999 View Post
    Thanks! planning to run it somewhere in 2021 so no hurry just trying some stuff out. this is the tread for post like this or do i need to find an other?
    It's ok, this weekend I'm updating all the adventures that I've exported to make sure there are no FG odd characters. I didn't convert Reach 6/7 but I can re-export it and fix those niggles.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

hey dude am i write in thinking tuesday for ships to be back on update ???

thx
    Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Doomhippy View Post
    hey dude am i write in thinking tuesday for ships to be back on update ???

thx
    Doom
    Afternoon Doom (that sounds like a book title),

Yep, they were sent yesterday making the cut off for Tuesday.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

thx you for quick reply dude

time to prep some old school space combat then for Sundays game :-)

thx
    Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Doomhippy View Post
    thx you for quick reply dude

time to prep some old school space combat then for Sundays game :-)

thx
    Doom
    Hi Doom,

Nice.

Just be aware it's very basic, though for my game, the attacks/damage all seem to work (Scout-Courier vs Free Trader) so nothing too heavy!

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by bozo666999 View Post
    Attachment 41646
    Had a question about the picture, why are the adventures not grouped?
    Hiya. Thx for posting this.
    I am the culprit probably. Seems something happened on Export. Who the heck is Christopher? :-D

However, I am fighting some Win10 related problems on my laptop atm. Will look into it as soon as I got my sh*t together PC wise.
    The Reach 7 icon looks strange, too.

One more plead: if you find adventure module bugs, plz open a new thread. Easier to find for the converting guy

Tia
    Nanoc

ps: Reach 7 - there was a blank too much in the export (MGT 2 instead of MGT2). The thumbnail had RGB 0,0,0 on transparent, that included other black areas, hence the strange look. I exported it again and will upload it to smiteworks again shortly.
    Maybe I can look up the strange grouping in Reach 6 as well today, if not, then tomorrow.
    Last edited by LordNanoc; December 7th, 2020 at 19:32. Reason: Typos, ps ...

I dont know if this is an engine limitation.
    But it would be super keen, if you can have sub entries for Inventory Items.
    Such as Weapon Attachments, or Add On for Misc. Equipment. Like Self Assembling for Tents. Or the various items for Vacc Suits.
    Bonus points if the game was smart enough to know these items are grouped together, so you can drop them in the party sheet loot and give them to players.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    I dont know if this is an engine limitation.
    But it would be super keen, if you can have sub entries for Inventory Items.
    Such as Weapon Attachments, or Add On for Misc. Equipment. Like Self Assembling for Tents. Or the various items for Vacc Suits.
    Bonus points if the game was smart enough to know these items are grouped together, so you can drop them in the party sheet loot and give them to players.
    Hi MrWigggles, this is something I've been trying to think about how to do. In Traveller any item can have 'options' so I welcome any suggestions. I am working on something though, and if that works (ammo clip counters) then it opens things up.

Thanks,
    MBM

Haven't found any suggestion thread, so I thought I'd share some thoughts over here. The new framework for Space combat is great, I got the hold of it quite quickly. However, would it be possible to create PC's ship/ships, much like PC and party screen sections, we could use a separate tab for ships used by the crew where heir states could be stored, along with received damage, carried cargo, etc. Something easy to just drag from that tab to combat tracker. Currently I have the party's ship in Spacecraft menu, as a new entry in a new group, where I copied all the Far Trader stats and customized it... but it is inconvenient going through all those windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Bureaucrat View Post
    Haven't found any suggestion thread, so I thought I'd share some thoughts over here. The new framework for Space combat is great, I got the hold of it quite quickly. However, would it be possible to create PC's ship/ships, much like PC and party screen sections, we could use a separate tab for ships used by the crew where heir states could be stored, along with received damage, carried cargo, etc. Something easy to just drag from that tab to combat tracker. Currently I have the party's ship in Spacecraft menu, as a new entry in a new group, where I copied all the Far Trader stats and customized it... but it is inconvenient going through all those windows.
    Hi,

Folks seem to add onto here questions and suggestions, but also in their own thread and sometimes I ask a general question and gather.

v1.2.0b has PC ships in it, you create them by creating a new PC ship, then drag the ship type into that window for it to auto populate. More work is going on adding more features to it, but it'll take time.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information