DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    Yes YES please. Do front load spacecraft combat. Traveller without it isn't Traveller...
    Oddly I do my Space CT outside of FG, there are so many things that are just easier on paper atm. But the plan is to make the CT inside FG work just as well, if not, better.

Huzzah!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post
    Is it possible to have comma seperators in numbers?, 100,000 instead of 100000?
    Not if it's a number field, I don't store much as numbers so try it.

For example, Cash on hand is a string.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Yeah I can add manually .

Hey MBM, you could add "Reach Adventure 7 - Last Train out of Rakken Goll" to your "Completed official works available for purchase" list on the first page (waiting to go live ofc)

Cool list to show.

Any idea when the Books in testing will go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Any idea when the Books in testing will go live?
    Mithril - no idea, can't get an update from SmiteWorks.
    Reach 6 - no idea, can't get an update from SmiteWorks.
    High Guard will soon be back with LordNanoc for confirmation that the issues he found have been fixed.
    Behind the Claw will probably go through testing with High Guard is signed off.

Cheers,
    MBM

Looking forward to HighGuard - I hope there are assets such as space ship counters and space backgrounds that we can purchase to go with the release of the book.
    It would also be wonderful if we can expand or enhance the behind the claw material for our own games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Looking forward to HighGuard - I hope there are assets such as space ship counters and space backgrounds that we can purchase to go with the release of the book.
    It would also be wonderful if we can expand or enhance the behind the claw material for our own games.
    Hi,

High Guard includes tokens for every ship, plus all images and all isometric floorplans. We can only include official artwork.

It doesn't include space backgrounds, but Jon Brazer Enterprises provide a good number in another pack.

For BtC, I'm looking at allowing you to edit the Reference System Data if that's what you're after.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi MBM,
    The High Guard news is great - especially if we can easily link our own pictures and floorplans to the data.

In reference to BTC, there are two elements that I would like to suggest,
    (1) a combination of the homeworld and planetary details so that we have one source/reference for both. We have many systems defined via the already published adventures, but, none of them show up on the homeworld list or mechanics for character creation.

and

(2) In many Traveller products there are details that are far beyond a small text blurb that expands what the UWP says. Going from Cultural differences, Historical Events, Major Characters, Historical material - depending upon the world, you could have 50+ A4 pages of material that is all from one published traveller adventure or another. In addition, automatic text generators are available that gives a detailed description of what the characters encounter the moment they open the airlock door. From a mechanical standpoint, having a section on the world data that can hold multiple links to specific notes for the world, would allow for the players/referee to expand the material as they wish without needing to do it for every world and also allowing them to use their own format as desired. It would be great if the notes supported html and or rtf so that they can be formated would be ideal.

Best regards
    Dalton

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    From a mechanical standpoint, having a section on the world data that can hold multiple links to specific notes for the world, would allow for the players/referee to expand the material as they wish without needing to do it for every world and also allowing them to use their own format as desired. It would be great if the notes supported html and or rtf so that they can be formated would be ideal.
    You can already drag note entries into the notes tab in system to accomplish some of this. Unfortunately, adding HTM or RTF support is beyond the ability of a ruleset designer and would need to be implemented in Fantasy Grounds itself. There is a wishlist for FG development that can be found at https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/ that can be used to add your suggestion. I would totally +1 it.

Thread Information