DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    I would love to just have access to the extra attributes and prior experience packages. The entire companion including the alternative experience system is wonderful, but, even limited support would be great.
    If the prior experience packages and supported attributes were able to be user defined, even better.
    Thanks!
    Well I've started work on adding extra attributes, Territory is required for Pirates, and so for Companion an updated PC sheet is required, I have a nice design in mind that will make things a bit simpler for all players, new and old.

There's already a basic skill learning setup already in the ruleset, there's an option to turn it on, basic tracking. But yes the Companion experience is good, and I want to add that.

Anyway, as usual thanks for your feedback and suggestions, plus on my Twitter I posted a picture of the Task Chains tool, it's low priority atm but doing it during my lunch times stuck at home.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Can you change "race" to "species" or "sophant" on the character sheet.

Also, a spot for height, weight, complexion/pigmentation, date of birth, siblings, birth order etc., would all be wonderful and are supported by various versions of traveller.

Extra details are easy to create and although they have minor game effect, they have a great deal of story impact.

A place for ship shares, military rewards such as ribbons etc.,

Just a few ideas

hey so ive gone on to Traveller today is it me or has the ship tracker been released mad beard man i sent you a pm as well dude cheers thx for the work man

Quote Originally Posted by Doomhippy View Post
    hey so ive gone on to Traveller today is it me or has the ship tracker been released mad beard man i sent you a pm as well dude cheers thx for the work man
    Hi,

The basic Ship Tracker is in 1.1.6.

I get a 'lot' of PM's so I only check them every now and again. Anything for Traveller can be asked on this forum.

Enjoy,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

cool man if you need any help with data input etc let me know :-)
    Ive set up a new ttrpg site aimed at traveller and rpgs
    you will find a traveller audio book one of my players put up based on there adventures

smiteworks have ok us was not easy :-) so have dungeon master guild

webpage is //boardgamer.games/
    plz check it out
    thx doomhippy

all so ive just noticed weer missing the ship that were there only got 2 from core book went to look at my set up for next game and ships are gone ??? ??
    update no stats on any ships cant pull up scout ships ststs for high and dry gone my little fighter ships gone lol so all the ships are gone but far trader is this just update isue XD
    Last edited by Doomhippy; December 3rd, 2020 at 16:12. Reason: spelling

unknown.png
    Had a question about the picture, why are the adventures not grouped?

Quote Originally Posted by bozo666999 View Post
    unknown.png
    Had a question about the picture, why are the adventures not grouped?
    Hi,

Looks like they've been exported incorrectly, I'll get that sorted so they all appear under the same header.

Cheers,
    MBM

edit nevermind

Thanks! planning to run it somewhere in 2021 so no hurry just trying some stuff out. this is the tread for post like this or do i need to find an other?

Thread Information