Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG New Player for DND or Pathfinder. Aus Timezone. Weekly.

Hiya,

License: Demo.
    Time Zone: Australian.
    Day(s) of week: Any time past 6pm except Fridays.
    Term: Wish to play a long term campaign.
    Voice: Willing to use any needed.

Game System Preferred: DND or Pathfinder.
    Game System Experience: New player to Later Editions of DND and Pathfinder. Mainly played Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st Edition and 2nd Edition DND.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used the system or any other like it. Have plenty of time to learn and a quick study on these type of things.

Character Type Preferred: Everything except a tank type character.
    About me: I hail from Melbourne, in my 40s Male. Been role playing since the 90s. Mainly and still play face to face Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with friends with a heavily modified system. Looking to play a bit more and learn a new game. Have lots of time up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by KissOfMagick View Post
    Hiya,

License: Demo.
    Time Zone: Australian.
    Day(s) of week: Any time past 6pm except Fridays.
    Term: Wish to play a long term campaign.
    Voice: Willing to use any needed.

Game System Preferred: DND or Pathfinder.
    Game System Experience: New player to Later Editions of DND and Pathfinder. Mainly played Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st Edition and 2nd Edition DND.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used the system or any other like it. Have plenty of time to learn and a quick study on these type of things.

Character Type Preferred: Everything except a tank type character.
    About me: I hail from Melbourne, in my 40s Male. Been role playing since the 90s. Mainly and still play face to face Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with friends with a heavily modified system. Looking to play a bit more and learn a new game. Have lots of time up my sleeve.
    Hey there, I'm also looking for something in the oz timezone... preferably pathfinder, either as a player or GM...
    let's see if we can get more people.

Quote Originally Posted by abeheron View Post
    Hey there, I'm also looking for something in the oz timezone... preferably pathfinder, either as a player or GM...
    let's see if we can get more people.

Hiya, sounds great. I’m new to all this, so if you would take the helm that would be great. I’ve never GMed before and would rather not try as learning a new game as well Fantasy Grounds would be a lot. Look forward to hearing from you.

I'd love to participate in that timeslot if you decide on a Pathfinder2 adventure path.
    (Not that other games wouldn't be fun, but I have to limit my number of campaigns and I really want to do the adventure path next wherever I find it at times I can do)

Not sure what the adventure path entails. Ive never played Pathfinder but would love to give it a go. Like I said,I have time to learn and quick study. Not sure what Abeheron’s thoughts are. I’m interested in a long term campaign if possible.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...OSMWPZO90145FG

Adventure Paths are official full campaigns that forms the canon history of Golarion (the Pathfinder world). They take come in 6 separate releases and takes the characters from lv 1 to 20 (i think). Very high quality from what I've experienced and heard.

If I'm not mistaken each adventure path starts in the Golarion year mirroring our own. Every year in real life advance the official timeline in Golarion 1 year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...OSMWPZO90145FG

Adventure Paths are official full campaigns that forms the canon history of Golarion (the Pathfinder world). They take come in 6 separate releases and takes the characters from lv 1 to 20 (i think). Very high quality from what I've experienced and heard.

If I'm not mistaken each adventure path starts in the Golarion year mirroring our own. Every year in real life advance the official timeline in Golarion 1 year as well.
    Sounds interesting. Thanks for information. Would you like to GM or be a player?

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    player
    Sure, I was actually thinking of running Fall of Plaguestone as this is a bit less of a commitment,
    are you set on only the Adventure Path?

Ok, I got one more player, so 1-2 left... still waiting on some replies. If everyone can tell me their following preferences that would be helpful:
    1) Plaguestone Vs. Adventure Path (only one is ok, or either are ok).
    2) Weekly vs Fortnightly and short sessions (2-3hrs) vs longer sessions (4-5hrs).
    3) Days/Time in the week (obviously if weekdays it has to be after working hours).

Thread Information