FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Updates

[CnC] Holding Alt while making attribute rolls does not add level to roll.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Two empty lines created when pressing Enter key in PC inventory, Effects or Modifiers lists. Fixed.
    • [DEV] onEnter callback incorrectly called twice for stringcontrols. Fixed.

My plan is to push v3.3.9 next week. So, please check your extensions (only on FGC).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    My plan is to push v3.3.9 next week. So, please check your extensions (only on FGC).

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for this information and for the fix

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Opening some calendar log entry windows causes memory leak and eventual crash. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Opening window with dynamically sized formatted text field scrolled off bottom causes endless redraw loop, which causes slow memory leak and eventual crash. Fixed.

Searching seems to be a bit off in 3.3.9.

While testing I noticed that when I did a search (typing in "Bugbear") with NPCs in 5E (0 extensions, fresh campaign) the listed npcs did not change... hit enter, nothing updated... when I click a "combobox" in the filter options it immediately updates for the search I typed (w/o selecting anything from the combobox).

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Are you sure that you don't have any unpacked rulesets, and that you are running the latest versions in the patch system?

I just tried on my copy, and it's working.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Are you sure that you don't have any unpacked rulesets, and that you are running the latest versions in the patch system?

I just tried on my copy, and it's working.

Regards,
    JPG
    I used the CoreRPG and 5E 3.3.9 pack from my FGU install in FGC assuming they are the same ;(

Narrator: They were not.

Sorry!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Follow up.

I tried again using the test channel from FGC with JUST the CoreRPG unzipped switched to "Live" and it did the same thing. It must be a FG.exe/API change that I'm missing when I do this causing the issue. Won't be an issue when 3.3.9 is live. I was just trying to run the CoreRPG 3.3.9 to look for any issues with my ruleset.

Works fine while in "Test" channel.
    ---

Releasing v3.3.9 today; so closing thread. Please report any issues in the House of Healing forum.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information