5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I ran across this with the AD&D ruleset and tested and it seems to still be an issue with the 5E one also. Situational desktop modifiers are not applied to initiative rolls.

In manager_action_init.lua in modRoll() above "ActionsManager2.encodeAdvantage()" at the end of the function I added this to correct it.

-- include desktop situation mods on initiative rolls
    ActionsManager2.encodeDesktopMods(rRoll);

The "+/-" mod style options DO get applied, it's the +2/+5 or -2/-5 buttons that do not.
    Last edited by celestian; October 25th, 2019 at 19:58.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks, I'll get it in next update pass.

JPG

Updates

• Calendar of Ravnica added to built-in calendars module.
    • [CoreRPG+] Export window prevents invalid file characters in the file name field.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Encumbrance calculations extended to support a single decimal of precision.
    • [5E] Desktop modifier buttons not added to initiative rolls. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Module.export will now encode file names to handle characters not supported by file systems.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Added Share radial menu option to all campaign lists.
    • [5E] Added spell text parsing support for single round ongoing damage (such as Acid Arrow).

Hi

When I join myself I get now the following error (I have an alias and a PW for that campaign when that matters, it happens after I write the PW into the PW entry)

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/LauncherProperties.lua"]:171: startClient: client connection already requested
    Network Notice: Client connected to host - 'Kelrugem1'
    EDIT: Hm, now tested againg after a restart. Now this does not happen anymore. Strange Hopefully resolved now or maybe I had still an extension running in that one campaign. So, this message can be ignored, sorry
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 2nd, 2019 at 04:37.

We have seen this happen from time to time in the launch screen; but it works 95% of the time.

JPG

Updates

• [SW:EOTE] Crash when clicking lighting buttons. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Closing window during onClickDown event causes crash. Fixed.

what I noticed: When you press Enter to add a new effect in the effect list or item in the inventory then one now always gets suddenly two new lines/items instead of just one new created entry, resulting into that I have to delete the other one may be also a problem in other lists with that ability, too

EDIT: Only tested in 3.5e without extensions, but probably occuring in other rulesets, too
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2019 at 04:44.

That's actually been around for a few versions, I think. I've been considering removing the Add on Enter code, because I think it's about 50/50 whether people meant to do that or were just trying to complete line. Plus, there's a bug as you found. Probably remove for now to avoid bug...

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That's actually been around for a few versions, I think. I've been considering removing the Add on Enter code, because I think it's about 50/50 whether people meant to do that or were just trying to complete line. Plus, there's a bug as you found. Probably remove for now to avoid bug...

JPG
    oh, noticed the bug somehow only now although I used enter from time to time Personally I like the Enter method to add a new line but I also accidentally hit as often enter by accident because I wanted to complete the line, so... I understand the issue

Thread Information