STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Modifier stack drag treated as standard number value.
    • [5E] Class features that grant specializations are added to character feature list, in addition to specialization choice.
    • [5E] Divine Favor spell effect override added for PCs.
    • [DEV] windowcontrol: Added onVisibilityChanged event
    • [DEV] windowinstance: onLockChanged handler changed to onLockStateChanged event
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Added buttongroup_tabs_h template for horizontal tabs that uses text or string assets

Updates

• [PFRPG/3.5E/d20Mod] Fixed default PC initiative ability not being picked up by initiative roll.
    • [5E/4E/3.5E/d20Mod] Adjusted effect performance improvements to not drop out early (per Kelrugem report above).

cool, thanks for the updates

I am afraid that I have found another bug. While updating my extensions for 3.5e I wanted now to implement the new changes in manager_action_save.lua and I see that aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] is now used to handle stacking of bonus types for the SAVE effect (beginning in line 193), therefore it gets the value aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod and so on But this value does not get updated when there is an effect with a higher mod found, it is only the following code then
    Code:
    elseif v.mod > aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] then
                            nAddMod = nAddMod + v.mod - aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType];
    Directly in the next line should be a aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod, too, isn't it? (such that the next save effects (if any) are treated correctly)

I tried to reproduce the error: screenshot0008.png

(Again here the problem of that the order in the for loop is unknown (to me) and therefore I added many many 4 enhancement bonus effects to force that aExistingBonusByType["enhancement"] = 4 Oh, and ignore the open character sheet, forgot to close it for the screenshot) As one can see one accidentally gets a bonus of 24 instead of 18 (10 enhancement + 2*4 dodge). The additional six points probably come from the second 10 enhancement bonus; since aExistingBonusByType["enhancement"] is not updated after the first 10 enhancement bonus it still compares other values with the smaller bonus of 4 enhancement (and only this is then subtracted, so 10-4=6).

At least this is how I think the problem arises Maybe I am wrong about the source of the problem, but the bonus is now surely sometimes wrongly calculated
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 15th, 2019 at 05:46.

I think there is a minor error in the feat parsing for 5e. In the manager_char.lua file, function checkFeatAdjustments, only the first ability score adjustment actually takes into account the number entered for it. It parses the number out into the nAdj variable, and then uses tonumber(nAdj) to process the score change.

However, in all of the remaining ability score adjustments, it parses nAdj properly, but always passes a hardcoded 1 for the score adjustment, and does not use the tonumber(nAdj). This makes it so the value is entirely ignored, and the only ability score adjustment possible is a 1.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Moon,
    Last update for CoreRPG 3.3.9 seemed to have broken the button group tabs. NPC records switching types don't switch over right and you end up with multiple groups showing on top of each other.
    I thought is was just my code but tested PFRPG and the NPC's do the same thing.

This is preventing me to release a SFRPG update for Companions to the Test server for testing.

Thanks
    Russell
    Last edited by Samarex; October 19th, 2019 at 08:44.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Kelrugem,
    It looks like a line needs to be added to AC and saves; so I'll get that in next update.

mattekure,
    Looking at checkFeatAdjustments function, the function only handles increase 1 of X ability scores and increase by Y, to a maximum of Z. So, I'm thinking I need a specific example where it's not working as you're expecting.

Samarex,
    I can't recreate the issue using a new PFRPG campaign, loading the PFRPG Basic Rules, opening Gnome race, and toggle between tabs. Might need exact steps to recreate.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Kelrugem,
    It looks like a line needs to be added to AC and saves; so I'll get that in next update.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Samarex,
    I can't recreate the issue using a new PFRPG campaign, loading the PFRPG Basic Rules, opening Gnome race, and toggle between tabs. Might need exact steps to recreate.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Sorry should have been more specific. Type refereed to using the radial buttons at the bottom of the NPC sheet.

Steps Taken
    Created a new Campaign - Opened NPC - Created a new NPC - Switched NPC to Trap/Haunt
    Result: See attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

And the read-only mode of these records (ones that have the button_group_tabs while in edit mode) is slightly messed up too...spacing is off causing fields to overlap top to bottom
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information